Super Smash bros Ultimate

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Is it some sort of programming nightmare to just add a mode where you can switch the speed between Melee, Brawl, and Smash 4? Why isn't that a thing?? Is there something I'm missing? Because then you would have the perfect game, I just don't get it, to be honest.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
At the same time, it's over 60 characters, I don't think a story is easy to make with that many.
Isn’t there a SSB fan fiction that’s longer than the Bible? (No joke, it’s been updated for over 10 years)
FinnDinner said:
PLEASE FIX CLASSIC PLEEEEASE.
A suggestion to developers that’s of little use on a SpongeBob forum.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
Isn’t there a SSB fan fiction that’s longer than the Bible? (No joke, it’s been updated for over 10 years)

A suggestion to developers that’s of little use on a SpongeBob forum.
Fan fiction doesn't necessarily make for the best character interaction stories, and it being long isn't something that's necessarily good, though that does sound really impressive. I don't really want something so strenuous as Brawl's cause it kind of dragged for me, but that's my opinion.

As for the other thing, I only said that because this is the Smash Bros topic, and I left exactly what I wanted. I could email Nintendo that, and it would pretty much have the same impact. I don't really care if this is a SpongeBob forum, if the topic is about something, then I'll leave exactly what I think about that something, and that's exactly what I did. :sbhands:

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Fan fiction doesn't necessarily make for the best character interaction stories, and it being long isn't something that's necessarily good, though that does sound really impressive. I don't really want something so strenuous as Brawl's cause it kind of dragged for me, but that's my opinion.

As for the other thing, I only said that because this is the Smash Bros topic, and I left exactly what I wanted. I could email Nintendo that, and it would pretty much have the same impact. I don't really care if this is a SpongeBob forum, if the topic is about something, then I'll leave exactly what I think about that something, and that's exactly what I did. :sbhands:
Fair enough.

As for my thoughts on the style of Smash games, 4U was the first I ever played, and the “50 new features” trailer and expansive menus blew my mind. If they can fit that much content onto a more powerful console, I’m sure there will be more options, modes and ways to please Smash fans. Since I’ve only played one game, I don’t have any stance on which is the best overall, but for pop culture’s biggest crossover franchise, I’m not surprised so many people have their own play styles.

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
I’m so excited for this game, i hope they add a new story mode, stage builder and Rayman as a character for this one.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2nZwq5MLyo

I don't understand why Pirhana Plant has to be a character. It's like having Duck Hunt and Pikmin in it...

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I thought saving up for a potential N64 Mini would be my goal for the holiday season/into 2019...but then I saw that Pihrana Plant reveal, and I really have to contemplate.

6d3.png

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Frustrating that some characters you can acquire are easier than others when you battle them. Some are OP AF

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
Gonna be 100% honest here and say I don't really mind Piranha Plant being in. I know nobody asked for it and it is a bit questionable but it looks like it'll be a fun character to play lol

Waluigi shouldve gotten in tho

Back