Super Bowl Sweet Victory Tribute: THIS IS B.S.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
NFL uploaded the full halftime show on YouTube and there are more dislikes than likes right now.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
iC2AHeI.jpg

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I don’t even care about the Super Bowl, but this was just insultingly cheap.
TattleTale Strangler said:
The Mercedes-Benz Stadium tweeted a video playing Sweet Victory in an empty stadium, with a dedication to Stephen Hillenburg at the end.

https://twitter.com/MBStadium/status/1092225771362492416
This is way more like it. The fact that it’s empty’s probably saying something about the Super Bowl, but again, I never really cared outside of this.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
If you want you can see my initial reaction here:
https://youtu.be/7L1LAkdPkkY

But yeah, this was stupid.

EDIT: So the NFL is so stupid that they copyrighted my reaction so it can't have embedding, so you need to watch it on the actual YouTube website. This is dumb.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Pretty big letdown, but what do you expect from the NFtakeanL? It's no surprise to anyone at this point why they can't fill their seats anymore.

thecrad15

Giant Clam
Yoh Manta said:
Pretty big letdown, but what do you expect from the NFtakeanL? It's no surprise to anyone at this point why they can't fill their seats anymore.
This.

Honestly, the fact that the Super Bowl hyped Sweet Victory so much and all we got was about 3 seconds of this makes me feel trolled. We all expected this song to play, and guess what? We got Sicko Mode instead. They literally disrespected Hillenburg and his legacy; i'm very disappointed.

Back