[CLOSED] Suggest an Episode and I'll Give My Opinion on it!

Yoshi

Giant Clam
Looney Tunes shorts I want you to do
1. Good Noose
2. Chili Corn Corny
3. Rabbit of Seville
4. Canned Fued
5. A Pest in the House
6. The Night Watchman
7. Daffy Dilly
8. The Ducksters
9. Backwoods Bunny
10. Boulder Wham!
Thank you if you do!

Note: I have shortened the amount of suggestions

Last edited:

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Hey y'all. Sorry I haven't done some of your suggestions yet. I've been pretty busy lately, but I do want to review your suggestions when I get time

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Valentine's Day of Horror from Big Nate
So I don't have a way of watching the full episode because i dont have paramount+. But I found a lot of clips of the episode online. Sorry I can't give a proper opinion of the full episode, but I guess this is better than nothing.

One thing I noticed is that I was surprised by so many characters vomiting on screen in a Nick show. It didn't gross me out, but I was surprised. I actually thought it was kinda funny because it's pretty unexpected.

Based on what I've seen, the humor and writing is better than I expected. I think it's decently funny. I also like the unique art style and animation for a cgi cartoon.

I like that the kids hide throughout the school from this "love sickness" like it's a zombie apocalypse or something. The dark lighting throughout is cool also. It's good to have a relatable school issue of nervousness around one's crush too.

Overall, based on what I've seen, the episode seems entertaining and pretty funny. Better than I'd expect.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
What do you think of Good Neighbors and All That Glitters?
All That Glitters- Probably the weakest episode in S4. Much of it features SB running around naked and crying, and that doesn't provide much substance for the episode. Still, I like the episode overall and think it has some good qualities to it. I like the story of SB getting a new spatula and some of the jokes are funny (like the doctor actor, Patrick randomly crying, and the snobby new spatula). I also find it amusing how silly and dramatic the plot can be. An enjoyable, but flawed episode to me. I think they sort of improved on this idea with the episode "Evil Spatula."

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
What do you think of Good Neighbors and All That Glitters?
Good Neighbors- Also one of the weaker s4 episodes imo, but I do like this episode still. I get why people hate this episode, but I feel like there's episodes where the Squidward torture is much worse. It's a simple episode really, there's not a whole lot to it. It has a simple plot of Squidward trying to relax on his day off but Sponge and Pat keep interrupting. The highlight for me is when Squidward's house becomes "alive" from the malfunctioning security system. But this is pretty random and out of no where... So overall I do enjoy episode, but I feel it's pretty simple and doesn't have the most substance. I almost feel like the Squidward House "mech" was added at the end to try to make the episode more interesting and memorable. That kinda worked though I guess.

Last edited:

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Squid Wood
I gotta admit, I like this episode. I like the idea of a puppet Squidward and it overshadowing him. It's also very interesting that the idea of this ep probably came from the Paper years before. Another puppet Squidward showed up as a quick gag.

However, this episode is pretty obnoxious at times. Like when all the fish are dancing with the puppet. And when all the fish are basically bullying Squidward. This episode is quite harsh on Squidward. Everyone likes the puppet more than him even though he's using the same dance moves ect.

But I do think the episode is pretty funny overall and has some good jokes.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I hope I'm not pressuring you as I know you've been busy lately, what do you think of Name Shame from The Mighty B!.
One of the most memorable episodes of Mighty B imo. Who could forget Bessie's middle name Kajolica! That name is perfectly weird and funny. The episode is hilarious and eventful. I like the chaos her name causes, then how she has to fix it. I like how it ties back to the beginning of the episode with the annoying ear worm, and she uses that earworm to make everyone forget about her middle name. It's good to see the episode involve almost all of the characters in some way. The episode is crazy, especially at the end when she uses the Blue Lake River Toilet Cakes earworm to fix everything. The facial expressions of the characters in certain parts of this episode are insane too, like when a Beaver scout is affected by the earworm. That character's facial expression is very insane and wacky. So overall, a very memorable and funny episode. One of the best in the series imo.

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
One of the most memorable episodes of Mighty B imo. Who could forget Bessie's middle name Kajolica! That name is perfectly weird and funny. The episode is hilarious and eventful. I like the chaos her name causes, then how she has to fix it. I like how it ties back to the beginning of the episode with the annoying ear worm, and she uses that earworm to make everyone forget about her middle name. It's good to see the episode involve almost all of the characters in some way. The episode is crazy, especially at the end when she uses the Blue Lake River Toilet Cakes earworm to fix everything. The facial expressions of the characters in certain parts of this episode are insane too, like when a Beaver scout is affected by the earworm. That character's facial expression is very insane and wacky. So overall, a very memorable and funny episode. One of the best in the series imo.
I agree, I think Name Shame is my favorite episode of TMB! for how hilarious it is lmao.

I think my top 5 episodes of The Mighty B! would be like this.

5. Something's Wrong With This Taffy
4. The Bone Identity
3. Irritable Bowling Syndrome
2. Dragonflies
1. Name Shame.

Last edited:

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I agree, I think Name Shame is my favorite episode of TMB! for how hilarious it is lmao.

I think my top 5 episodes of The Mighty B! would be like this.

5. Something's Wrong With This Taffy
4. The Bone Identity
3. Irritable Bowling Syndrome
2. Dragonflies
1. Name Shame.
I see!

Good choices! I'm not sure which ones I'd put at top 5, I like a lot of the episodes. But I do prefer Season 1 a little more

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
I see!

Good choices! I'm not sure which ones I'd put at top 5, I like a lot of the episodes. But I do prefer Season 1 a little more
Yeah, although I'd say I liked S2 more, S1 had a lot of really good episodes, especially after Toot Toot since that's when I felt the show improved its writing and was more consistent, got bit more crazier and frantic like S2, but characters like Rocky kept appearing.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Yeah, although I'd say I liked S2 more, S1 had a lot of really good episodes, especially after Toot Toot since that's when I felt the show improved its writing and was more consistent, got bit more crazier and frantic like S2, but characters like Rocky kept appearing.
Good points. Quite a few characters disappearing in S2 is part of why I like S1 a bit better. But I agree S2 is great too and got crazier. The animation was better in S2 too. I guess I still like the episodes in S1 a little better overall, maybe I'm more nostalgic about them.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Just one Bite?
I'm so sorry I'm over a year and a half late to your request! Haha. But anyway here it is:

Just One Bite has a hilarious and classic premise. The premise is the grumpy Squidward says he doesn't like Krabby Patties, but then he actually tries one and loves it! It's so funny and entertaining to watch Squidward obsess over Krabby Patties while trying to not let others find out. I like the creativity of Squidward's fantasy sequences with Krabby Patties too. SpongeBob's face when he realizes Squidward likes Krabby Patties at the end is hilarious! It's so iconic and well-known now. And Squidward panics and gets defensive at first during this discovery. Then Squidward admits it and goes crazy for the Patties. But he ends up eating too many. Funny stuff. I think this episode does a good job supporting the character development of Squidward (especially in the earlier seasons). It shows that while he acts grumpy a lot of the time, him enjoying Krabby Patties shows that he has a fun side to him too. This is seen in other episodes like Idiot Box, The Paper, and Snowball Effect.

And about the deleted scene. It is said to be removed for being too violent. I don't generally like it when something that has already been aired is removed or censored. But I can kinda understand why they did it. Showing gas being flammable is a little inappropriate. I still don't feel the best about it being removed, but it was also a different time due to current events. I'm not sure how I feel exactly about its removal. On one hand, I don't feel the best about it being censored after already airing, but on the other hand I can somewhat understand why they removed it. At least it's a quick scene, and not an entire episode being banned! This scene is definitely an interesting part of SpongeBob's history!

Overall, this is a hilarious and memorable episode while also giving Squidward a little bit of character development.

:sbface:

Last edited:
Back