[CLOSED] Suggest an Episode and I'll Give My Opinion on it!

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
What do you think is the Worst Episode and Season of Spongebob?
My worst episode is Ugh. I find it so boring and hard to watch. I don't like that it's pretty uneventful and the characters don't really speak. I appreciate that effort was put in to try something different though.

Season 8 would probably be my least favorite. There's a lot of episodes from that season I don't like. I still think it's mostly a good season overall though, just has quite a few bad episodes imo.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
A very unique and classic SpongeBob episode. The title card is narrated and animated, so that sets the tone for the episode being different. This episode has a lot of interesting concepts involving time travel: like everything being chrome in the future, Squidward being stuck alone in "nowhere," and Squidward freezing himself for 2,000 years. Another interesting aspect is that this episode sort of set up the episode Spongebob B.C. (Ugh), when Squidward goes back to the past and meets prehistoric versions of Spongebob and Patrick. The prehistoric versions in Ugh are much more civilized in comparison though. It's also cool that this episode premiered with other Nicktoons to celebrate Y2K. The jokes are classic too, like the chrome, the "alone" gag, manners not being invented yet, "FUTUURREE!", and Squidward accidentally inventing jellyfishing in the past. Overall, a very memorable, unique, and awesome episode. One of my favorites.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
What do you think about Sing a Song of Patrick?
I think it's a pretty awesome episode. I think Patrick's song is awesome actually. It was worth the band dying to hear it haha. It's very random and fits Patrick well. I think the little bit we heard of the band singing "Kooky Wooky Teddy Bear" sounded weirdly nice too. This episode also has some great jokes like the pitchforks and cotton candy one, the band dying from producing Patrick's song, Gary owning a dodgeball, and Patrick "thinking." The story of the episode is also fun and kind of adventurous, with Patrick writing and getting his song made, to Spongebob and Patrick trying to get the song on the radio, and then to the town rioting against the song. A hilarious and fun episode overall with an awesome song at the center of it all.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Funny Pants?
A good episode. It's funny that this is an episode focused on Spongebob's laugh and how it annoys others. It's amusing seeing Squidward prank Spongebob and him thinking he shouldn't laugh. There's some good comedy when Spongebob tries to not laugh. The "laugh box" is hilarious and memorable too. I like how Squidward sort of gets his comeuppance when his real laugh box breaks and is fixed with a part of Spongebob's. The ending is also funny where Squidward laughs like Spongebob and he goes crazy.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Squids Visit and Ink Lemonade (unless if you done these episodes already)...
Ink Lemonade: I think this episode is alright. The premise is interesting. I think it's also interesting how the ink came out of Squidward's nose like a nosebleed instead of his tentacles like you would expect. I felt like the premise alone sort of carried the entire episode though, if that makes sense? I felt like there wasn't that much else to the episode than the premise. The haunted house sequence is pretty cool. The animation is also fun and different in this episode. Unlike most people, I didn't really mind Patrick's morality in this episode. The megaphone jokes kinda annoyed me though. I think the episode may be a little too gross too. Overall, not a great episode for me, but not too bad either.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Squids Visit and Ink Lemonade (unless if you done these episodes already)...
Squid's Visit: I think the concept of this ep is pretty interesting. I like the concept of Spongebob creating an exact duplicate of Squidward's house. It's almost like a unique form of horror I haven't seen before. It's so creepy, every item is duplicated in his house. Even down to the stitch signature. I'm entertained by Squidward getting lost in this weird replica of his own home. I find it all really creepy but interesting. I don't really mind how creepy Spongebob is in this episode, I think it's kind of funny and leads to an interesting episode. A great episode to me.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Band Geeks
What to say about Band Geeks. Obviously it's a great episode lol. But I do find it a bit overrated. Not one of my favorites, but still great. The song, Sweet Victory, is awesome at the end (haha I feel like I'm pointing out the obvious). The comedy in the episode is very good too though (like is Mayonnaise an instrument? or Big Meaty Claws). An underrated instance of clever writing is when they're all confused on where they are during the human football game, and Spongebob says that maybe they are in one of those toxic waste dumps. I've always been a little unsettled by the marching band deaths in this episode though, even though it's a joke. So yeah, I think certain other episodes are better and funnier than Band Geeks, but still a great, classic episode. I can't deny that.

Last edited:
Back