Steven Universe

Made of Honor discussion

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY that they brought back Bismuth after 2 years of hellish break. And oh boy, this episode left me satisfied on every single level. Bismuth was literally right about Rose and I couldn't have been happier for Steven finally thinking straight and unbubbline Bismuth and she was mostly the same person we saw in most of her own episodes. I liked how she regretted trying to shatter Steven and It made me happy that she acknolowledged that Rose and Steven aren't the same person and she had worries on how to make up to Crystial Gems. I liked some explanation on what happened to other Crystal Gems. They were corrupted like Jasper and they were turned into monsters. That makes so much sense. Heart of the Crystal Gems has been nothing but Crystal Gems' confrontation on the whole truth about their first leader and this episode continued that tradition. Crystal Gems seeing Bismuth again was so emotional and sweet, even if Garnet didn't really see Bismuth's return. It really seems like they are gonna continue giving us more Bismuth and I'm glad for it. Now that all the confrontations are over, we finally get to have our big climax today (tomorrow for me lol).

Four great great great emotional episodes. I hope the two parter episode will live up to that.

Gay wedding and kiss was amazing.
And the Diamonds invaded! They came for the Cluster!
But the Cluster turned on them!
Blue Diamond's entrance was amazing!
Lapis returned and used her depression as a power aganist Blue Diamond!
Yellow looking like an Anime character.
Peridot and Lapis got poofed. Hopefully they return with their stars.
The Diamonds know Steven is Pink!
According to the promo, the Diamonds didn't know they corrupted the gems.

Reunited omg

It blew me away on every single level. It wasn't a perfect episode but seriously, I loved every single moment of it and I don't even know where to start.

Okay, the wedding aspect was so amazing and I actually loved that this episode still gave us Garnet marriage, while it still set up a big threat. One of my biggest concerns was that Diamonds were gonna ruin Ruby and Sapphire's chance to be married but that didn't happen. Everything else that happened was after the wedding and I was so happy. The wedding itself was so emotional and cute. The musical number, Bismuth's tears of joy, Peridot throwing flowers at everyone and the whole Sapphire's speech were just awesome af. And I just LOVED LOVED LOVED the first time (I believe) a gay/lesbian kiss in a kids cartoon and they didn't make a huge deal out of it and all of it happened to naturally. It warmed my heart. I kind of wished they didn't fuse into Garnet so soon because I still wanted more of Ruby and Sapphire but how it was handled was great. I had no complaints over how marriage was handled and I can finally talk about the whole Diamonds situation.

Just finally YES. After 5 years of build up led to this epic climax and the show delivered it well. Cluster is finally relevant again and Cluster emerging as a big arm to fight Yellow Diamond's arm ship was too epic to begin with. But Crystial Gems vs Blue Diamond... that s*** was perfection. They tried everything to stop her but she was too powerful and I was happy that happened. Blue's emotions making every gem including Steven cry was so impactful. I liked that Connie and Lion tried to stop Blue but Blue was too strong to be stopped anyways. But real deal of the episode was LAPIS' RETURN. I only have one criticism of her return and it is that I wish we'd see more of Lapis this season because part of me felt that her return to stop Diamonds didn't feel earn. We should have seen her struggle of helplessness and then her actually being confident enough to stop them. That was one of my major issues with season 5 and the show as a whole because they just love to write off Lapis only to bring her back whenever the plot needs her to be. Also no fuss about Bismuth popping Lapis in the past? Maybe that was too much for this episode but like, I wish we'd get some sort of reaction from Lapis or Bismuth. Hopefully for the next episodes but idk If I should fully count on the crew to deliver that. Enough with that negative her return was still awesome and it was darn epic to see her throwing the entire barn to Blue Diamond. And of course that didn't stop her, neither did Cluster managed to stop Yellow completely. Oh Cluster went back to its old self, I hope it's not their end though. Yellow and Blue were still too powerful together. Later them making Steven unconsicous and Steven being in astral plane was a cool new power and Steven using that to encourage all of gems and Connie was a pretty powerful moment. And this episode ending with Steven finally being able to talk to Blue and Yellow was a great cliffhanger to end.

Bonus points for Peridot directly going to Yellow to make her remind "clod" and Greg trying to use his Greg charm to gems. Just hilarious stuff in an otherwise action-packed and dramatic episode.

I was 99% impressed with how this episode came out and the whole Heart of the Crystal Gems arc this week has been the best Steven Universe I've ever had in 2 years. I can't wait to see how season 5 will wrap up. Steven Universe is back to being a great show, it's insane.

Klu

Moby Dollar
Okay, "Reunited" is mine personal most favorite episode from the series BAR NONE, it's just perfect. One of the best comedy, one of the best action, pacing, animation, cuteness, SONG, it's just sooooo good
This episode alone made season 5 one of the best seasons in the show, if not THE best season in the show.

I hope that future Comic-Con will reveal some interesting stuff, but for now, I just will watch this episode on repeat until any news will come out.

Speaking of Comic-Con, the panel is set to be on July 21st. They said that there will be epic announcements. So I'm guessing season 6 and season 7 will finally be confirmed. I will post updates about it.

As for Reunited, I'm not sure if it was the season final. It counts as 23-24 in production, and we usually get 26 episodes a season.

Klu

Moby Dollar
Speaking of Comic-Con, the panel is set to be on July 21st. They said that there will be epic announcements. So I'm guessing season 6 and season 7 will finally be confirmed. I will post updates about it.

As for Reunited, I'm not sure if it was the season final. It counts as 23-24 in production, and we usually get 26 episodes a season.
There was leaked information about at least more 5 episodes, if I'm not mistaken.

Klu said:
There was leaked information about at least more 5 episodes, if I'm not mistaken.
4. They were leaked French episodes titles along with the ones from this bomb. They are...
Legs From Homeworld
Familiar
Together Alone
Escapism

Also, here's a promo for upcoming episodes. No release date is given though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72FkXpz4-5I

Back