Steven Universe

This show has gotten worse. It was a decent show at first, group of women bros and some kid fighting monsters in a town of zany characters but the whole fusion thing and all the constant anguish really takes away the enjoyment of the show.

Anyway Mayor Dewy is cool

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Hey Steven... did you know... it's actually not too late to help Bismuth... she isn't lost in space or corrupted... she's bubbled in the temple and totally fine... you could let her out and talk to her with the other CGs... just an idea...

At least they actually mentioned Bismuth for the first time since her episode. And no I will not stop being salty about Bismuth until they bring her back I love her so much okay

ANYWAY I really like the song Here Comes a Thought and the episode was okay idk

HarryPotterLives said:
Hey Steven... did you know... it's actually not too late to help Bismuth... she isn't lost in space or corrupted... she's bubbled in the temple and totally fine... you could let her out and talk to her with the other CGs... just an idea...

At least they actually mentioned Bismuth for the first time since her episode. And no I will not stop being salty about Bismuth until they bring her back I love her so much okay

ANYWAY I really like the song Here Comes a Thought and the episode was okay idk
He knows that the show doesn't have the budget for her voice actor.

Future Boy, Zoltron

it was just okay. I don't even know why I need a spoiler for this. Just a filler episode with focus on Mr. Smiley. I found the emotional factor of this episode to be kind of forced and In all honestly, I didn't think it was necessary for Mr. Smiley to have hs own backstory and all that. I did like Steven as Zoltron tho. He was pretty amusing and kind of saved this eisode from being prety dull.

Grade: B-

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
So the new SU episode hasn't actually aired yet so I won't say too much about it until it does, but
Wow omg Pearl you are SO GAY. And she clearly has a type and it's big strong pink-haired ladies, which tbh same

So the new SU episode hasn't actually aired yet so I won't say too much about it until it does, but
Wow omg Pearl you are SO GAY. And she clearly has a type and it's big strong pink-haired ladies, which tbh same
Lmao it was aired before u posted :P

Anyway my review for Last One Out of Beach City.

Omg it was so good. It was pretty much down to earth episode but i liked seeing Pearl's wild side in it and I really liked that this is her first step of communicating well with humans (besides Greg and Connie ofc). I loved Amethyst in the episode so much. Her fangirling about Pearl's edgy side made me so happy and nice big step for Amethyst starting to accept Pearl more. Also it was awesome to see Pearl moving on with that pink haired woman, although yeah her hair reminded Pearl of Rose but I really hope we'll see her again and see how her relationship with Pearl will develop. Overall a good eppie. Not my fav Pearl ep but still dam great.

Grade: A-

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
https://youtu.be/TAWBuzvS55k
TOO GOOD

also Last One Out of Beach City was amazing, not much to say but one of my favorites

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Last One Out of Beach City was a really great and fun episode. I loved seeing Pearl's wild side like drinking, (apple juice :P ) and running away from the cops. This mystery girl seems cool and I hope to see her return in future episodes and see how they use her from here. Overall great episode.

Back