Stephen Hillenburg Passes Away at 57

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
Stephen Hillenburg, thank you for all the F.U.N. memories of creating this amazing series. you mean the whole world to me. you’ll always be the Ocean Man who took me by the hand and led me to the land which you understood. the voyage to the corner of the globe was a real trip. I love SpongeBob so much because he’s always so great. Patrick Star is always my favorite character in the show. you were a Goofy Goober. you were also the man who made the first three seasons of SpongeBob SquarePants. I’ll always and forever be a huge SpongeBob fan. I love all three of the movies and the spin off shows. my favorite SpongeBob SquarePants episode of all time is Band Geeks because of the ending with Sweet Victory. I love you, Stephen. I miss you so much and thank you so much for creating SpongeBob SquarePants.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I miss you so much. Stephen Hillenburg. I hope you have the Best Day Ever.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
thanks to Stephen Hillenburg, he was a great guy to me when I binge watch the first three seasons of SpongeBob SquarePants at my house. those were the best ones that you ever created

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
I wasn't a huge fan of SpongeBob when stephen hillenburg died but when I heard the news I was still sad. I can't believe it's been almost 5 ears since his passing time flies.

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
I remember when I found out that Stephen passed away. I had only just become a fan of the franchise.

R.I.P. Stephen Hillenburg (August 21st 1961 – November 26th 2018)

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
He didn't deserve to die, especially in his 50s...

I remember when I found out about it, mom kept the news from me so it was a day later (November 28) late at night on our way home when I heard the news on the car radio.

My grief felt like I lost someone in my family, didn't help my grandma's cat passed away earlier that month.

Rest in Peace Stephen...

Back