Staff Changes

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Please welcome the newest members of the Moderating Team; Bozy and Ag3nt_Spongeh. :clap:

They have been selected by you, and then screened, tested, drug tested, and given some other test by us. Of course, they failed most of them, okay, all of them, but we took them anyway. :clap:

Hopefully these two prove to be worthy additions to our already... unique cast of moderators. :lol:

The current mods are:

MaStErSp0nG3B0b0
Sponge Bob Laura
SuperSayianSpongeBob
Red Hat
Ag3nt_Spongeh
Bozy

And those aren't the only changes. gi_joe is now an admin. We feel he is the best canidate to bring us closer to world domination. :boxing: He too failed the tests, but maybe he'll make a skin or two anyway. :D

So, that makes 4 admins and 6 mods, equaling 10 staff members, like it has been. All mods are now global mods as well. :lol:

Also, since we are now short one IJLSA member, the new staff will be discussing who will fill the open spot. And we'll just skip the testing on whoever it is.

Also also, we just have 4 groups, as we got rid of the meaningful extras. Admins, Global Mods, IJLSA, and Members are all that is left.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying their summer, and stay tuned for more from the world of SBM. :ph34r:

JOE.

In the Middle of the Ride.
sheldon_1277 said:
When will the next nomanitions happen? I wanna win next time :boxing:
[snapback]46367[/snapback]​

I don't think we will in a long time, pal.

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
*heart is pounding a million times* ..xD
Wow, I'm now officially claimed as a Global Mod...and I never knew anything about this, lol.
Thanx ya'll for zee congrats now obey me or you shall perish...by meh' atomic, aciddy kiwifruits...with the foul-smelling coconuts :ph34r: j/p...

Uh, tested...I'm no longer need to be tested =P I might not be perfect but a lot of parts of me are beyond excellence :boxing:

Nuu, seriously, I'll do meh' best as a GM :clap:

Annie-Mae

SpongeSmut Artist
very good Congrats to all of ya. I do like how there are just 4 groups now makes it very worth while.

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
wait a minute who's gonna be the forum moderator (do you know what im thinking?)?

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
no more forum moderators, just global moderators. instead of splitting the mods up into 2 groups, they're just gonna be in 1. its better that way. :boxing:

maxmyles

Nothing Has Been Broken
well there's one thing good! if i was chosen i for sure wouldn't have passed my tests... O_o

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
Yay! Congrats everyone that got promoted! I would like to be a member of the IJLSA, if there is an opening...

JOE.

In the Middle of the Ride.
SuperSayianSpongeBob said:
Yea I know. Plus I ain't stalkin' anyone because I'm not a stalker.
[snapback]46725[/snapback]​

Uh.. nobody said so buddy. You have that fame in USB, not here...

Back