Squirrel Record Deleted Scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
I found this on Spongebobwikia.com

Squirrel Record - There is a scene where Sandy finds a record saying 'World's Fattest Body' Then Spongebob gets a helium tank and then Sandy says "Here we Go! The World's Most Fattest Body is getting better then Texas!" Then Spongeob shoves the hose into Sandy's mouth and turns on the helium tank, inflating Sandy like a balloon, Then Spongebob says "Wow Sandy! That is even better then eating Krabby Patties!" Then Patrick appears saying "Hey! There's a new balloon over at Sandy's Treedome!" But Spongebob says "No Patrick! STOP!" But Patrick turns on the helium tank on full blast then Sandy gets shot off the helium tank and blows away like a Balloon. She lands on the ground, Which gives her a black eye. Spongebob says "That's another record broken, Sandy!" and Sandy smiles and winks. That was cut because It was rather similer to the inflation Sandy had in the Episode "Bubble Troubles".

Does anyone know if this is true? I have seen this episode before, and I dont remember the scene. It is probably a fake, but does anyone remember seeing this scene?

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Yup, fake.

And somewhat disturbing. :p

hans.gif

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Just thought I'd post a confirmation from Paul Tibbitt
He didn't seem to thrilled about the bad info :p

Ir6KJ.png

Status