Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
Okay, so what you do here is you think of a scene where Sandy grows/flexes her muscles, like in MuscleBob BuffPants, Christmas Who, Karate Island, and Whelk Attack. You classify them by episode(if you invented one specifically for this game), the description of the growth, how it relates to the plot(OPTIONAL), what poses she does, what lines she speaks(if any; growls, roars, and other vocal noises count), what clothing her muscle self is in(for example, in MuscleBob BuffPants, she's wearing her suit, albeit rolling up her sleeves, while every other appearance of her muscle self is just in her bikini; likewise, in MuscleBob BuffPants and Karate Island, she has her helmet on, while in Christmas Who and Whelk Attack, she doesn't; if she changes her clothing while she is or is becoming muscular, either by rippage or simple changing of clothes, all the clothing counts), setting, amount of muscularity compared to other, canon Sandy muscle scenes, whether she changes height or not, how long it is compared to the other growth sequences from canon, facial expressions, and whether she shrinks back on screen like in the shorter sequences in Christmas Who and Whelk Attack or shrinks back in the next shot she's on screen like in MuscleBob BuffPants and Karate Island.

Example:

Episode: Karate Island(yes, I used a real one, don't hurt me)
Description: After Udon tears off his robe and grows his muscles with a crab flex, Sandy rips off her Bruce Lee jumpsuit and does the same. They both flex and roar.
How it relates to the plot: Preparing to fight with Udon to save SpongeBob, who is being held captive and forced to buy a condo. It's... that kind of episode.
Poses: Crab flex as she's growing, albeit while her hands where fists before she grew, when the transformation is complete, her hands are open and her fingers are twitching; maybe the same pose in the next shot, but there we focus on her tail, which inexplicably forms a muscular arm and flexes; crab pose in the next shot, although her hands are fists again and we focus on her chest; right bicep flex, which we focus on; left leg, which we focus on; double bicep as she roars.
Lines: "Grrrr....."(as she grows, some dubs like the German dub keep this going during the other shots of her flexing), "RAAARGH!"(final double bicep shot)
Clothing: Regular indoor bikini(although in all the shots before this yet after she came in to rescue SpongeBob, she was in her Bruce Lee costume, which she ripped off just prior to starting the growth), air helmet with pink flower(part of regular outdoor attire, and yes, this counts as a separate thing
Setting: Udon's palace
Muscularity compared to the others: Much bigger; only Whelk Attack is more detailed
Height change: Yes, she grows larger(if you thought she would become smaller as her muscles grew, you are the reason I added that "she grows larger" thing)
Length compared: Same as MuscleBob BuffPants, although it seems longer
Facial expression(s): anger
Shrink back: She has already shrunken back in the next shot she's in, like in MuscleBob BuffPants... only here, it's the very next shot, so it's like nothing happened! This is especially insulting considering this is the one sequence where she might have needed those muscles! I mean, she wins, but still, what a total copout!

Enjoy!

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Shrek-Donkey.jpg

Jebarul

hayley williams my beloved
Fetish alert, please evacuate immediately.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Can you play the game? Can ANYONE play the game?
Okay, fine

Episode: The Creepy Fetish
Description: Sandy continues doing it for somebody with a creepy fetish about her muscles.
How it relates to the plot: The episode is all about somebody's creepy fetish about Sandy's muscles
Poses:Same as always
Lines: "This is creepy" "This is disturbing" "I smell a fetish" "I'm laughing at this more then I should" "I laughed so hard at this" "Out of all the muscle posts I can't believe I missed the best one"
Clothing: Nothing. She's completely naked
Setting:SBM
Compared to the others: Much bigger
Height change: Nothing
Length Compared: 30 hours
Facial expression: Creeped out
Shrink Back: She stays like this for the entire 30 hours of the episode

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
Okay, fine
Episode: The Creepy Fetish
Description: Sandy continues doing it for somebody with a creepy fetish about her muscles.
How it relates to the plot: The episode is all about somebody's creepy fetish about Sandy's muscles
Poses:Same as always
Lines: "This is creepy" "This is disturbing" "I smell a fetish" "I'm laughing at this more then I should" "I laughed so hard at this" "Out of all the muscle posts I can't believe I missed the best one"
Clothing: Nothing. She's completely naked
Setting:SBM
Compared to the others: Much bigger
Height change: Nothing
Length Compared: 30 hours
Facial expression: Creeped out
Shrink Back: She stays like this for the entire 30 hours of the episode
You are not funny.

Back