Squidwardisawesome22's top 50 season 7 episodes!

This is just a list I decided to make. I've recently been bashing season 6 quite a bit. Well, I recently rewatched a lot of episodes, and, I just know some people are going to tear me to shreds, but, I kind of like season 6 now. I'd probably give it a 6 or 7/10. Now, let's see season 7...

ONE WATCH LATER

Yeah, this is a good idea. Season 7 is currently my least favorite season. Even if it did improve a bit in the second half, there are still many mean-spirited episodes, many boring episodes, many weird episodes, many- WAIT! Many weird episodes... yeah, if you notice, season 7 is WEIRD. A lot of episodes are nightmare fuel (APFG, OCM, Legends of BB, Clarinetland, Greasy Buffoons, MUCH MORE), and a lot are... strange.

So, in continuation, let's start with the Elements of Problem-y, a thing I can up with for the elemental problems of episodes. Here they are:

1. Mean-spirited (Squid Abuse, Patrick's A Jerk, and Greedy H. Krabs can be different elements since they are done so much.)
2. Boring
3. Annoying
4. WAY to weird
5-7. The three above mentioned in the mean-spirited
8. Forced humor
9. Stupidity
10. Unfunny humor (kind of like forced, except much more unfunny)

So, yeah, I'll begin tomorrow, with #50.

I will stand my opinion about season 7 being a great season. Anyway, I'm following this list. I hope you finish this list.

Wait, did I say I'll start tomorrow? Nevermind!

35.png

Season: 07
Episode: 137a
Premiere: March 25, 2010
Writers: Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas, Doug Lawrence
Elements of Problem-y: Greedy H. Krabs, Mean-spirited, WAY to weird, Forced humor

Well, why not start the list with #50, One Coarse Meal! Yeah, this episode is just horrid. It's actually my least favorite episode, and my, oh my, does it show. First of all, Mr. Krabs. My goodness, Mr. Krabs. I think this episode caused him to be my least favorite character. He tries to scare Plankton out of his mind, which is just cruel. It drives poor Plankton to s-s-s-....... Suicide. Yeah, in a show on Nickelodeon. Seriously, that's not funny! That's downright evil! And Mr. Krabs doesn't even care? WHY?!? You two used to be best friends, and now you don't even care that that same former friend is going to kill himself? YOU LITTLE-

Sorry, I got carried away. But still, words cannot describe how much I DESPISE this episode. Also, SpongeBob is so.... what? I don't know, he played part in the evilness just to help his evil, cruel, dark boss. Yeah, this episode can just.... ugh, I don't know! It's just bad!

Just another also, but why Mr. Lawrence? Why? You are the one who voices Plankton, and you want this to happen to him? WHY?!?

248.png

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
christmasisawesome22 said:
Wait, did I say I'll start tomorrow? Nevermind!

35.png

Episode: 137a
Premiere: March 25, 2010
Writers: Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas, Doug Lawrence
Elements of Problem-y: Greedy H. Krabs, Mean-spirited, WAY to weird, Forced humor

Well, why not start the list with #50, One Coarse Meal! Yeah, this episode is just horrid. It's actually my least favorite episode, and my, oh my, does it show. First of all, Mr. Krabs. My goodness, Mr. Krabs. I think this episode caused him to be my least favorite character. He tries to scare Plankton out of his mind, which is just cruel. It drives poor Plankton to s-s-s-....... Suicide. Yeah, in a show on Nickelodeon. Seriously, that's not funny! That's downright evil! And Mr. Krabs doesn't even care? WHY?!? You two used to be best friends, and now you don't even care that that same former friend is going to kill himself? YOU LITTLE-

Sorry, I got carried away. But still, words cannot describe how much I DESPISE this episode. Also, SpongeBob is so.... what? I don't know, he played part in the evilness just to help his evil, cruel, dark boss. Yeah, this episode can just.... ugh, I don't know! It's just bad!

Just another also, but why Mr. Lawrence? Why? You are the one who voices Plankton, and you want this to happen to him? WHY?!?

248.png
This episode. Just... The very episode I thought could be the WORST of the series has gotten to a point where I have absolutely no feeling for it whatsoever. It's just... nothing to me.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I'm following. I like Season 7 TBH, but I hate One Coarse Meal so much. The suicide attempt is horrible and Mr. Krabs was very bad in this episode.

christmasisawesome22 said:
This is just a list I decided to make. I've recently been bashing season 6 quite a bit. Well, I recently rewatched a lot of episodes, and, I just know some people are going to tear me to shreds, but, I kind of like season 6 now. I'd probably give it a 6 or 7/10. Now, let's see season 7...

ONE WATCH LATER

Yeah, this is a good idea. Season 7 is currently my least favorite season. Even if it did improve a bit in the second half, there are still many mean-spirited episodes, many boring episodes, many weird episodes, many- WAIT! Many weird episodes... yeah, if you notice, season 7 is WEIRD. A lot of episodes are nightmare fuel (APFG, OCM, Legends of BB, Clarinetland, Greasy Buffoons, MUCH MORE), and a lot are... strange.

So, in continuation, let's start with the Elements of Problem-y, a thing I can up with for the elemental problems of episodes. Here they are:

1. Mean-spirited (Squid Abuse, Patrick's A Jerk, and Greedy H. Krabs can be different elements since they are done so much.)
2. Boring
3. Annoying
4. WAY to weird
5-7. The three above mentioned in the mean-spirited
8. Forced humor Gross
9. Stupidity
10. Unfunny humor (kind of like forced, except much more unfunny)

So, yeah, I'll begin tomorrow, with #50.
I replaced forced humor with gross, because I forgot it. Anyway...

559.png

Episode: 131b
Premiere: January 1, 2010
Writers: Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas, Richard Pursel
Elements of Problem-y: Mean-spirited, Gary Abuse, Gross, Stupidity, Unfunny Humor

So it appears this episode was the closest episode to air on my birthday....

(sigh) I guess everyone has bad luck from time to time.

Seriously though, where do I start? I really don't know what to say other than... WHY?!? SpongeBob, you could be oblivious at times, but my goodness, are you THIS stupid?!? You can't notice that your pet is in deep pain. Oh, poor Puffy Fluffy, poor Puffy Fluffy, he's more important!

Also, here's something a lot of people forget to mention: SpongeBob is more willing to trust a pet that's been here for less than 12 hours than a pet he's had for about a third of his current life. What? THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!

Yeah, sorry, but this episode is so annoying. It's not as bad as OCM, because at least this episode doesn't try to make fun of suicide, but still.

Oh, and about the suicide in OCM? This episode does the same with animal abuse. It makes fun of it, which is NOT, I repeat, NOT funny, because this is actually something that occurs in real life.

Puffy Fluffy looks kind of weird, which is why I put gross in the problems.

Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow for #48.

570.png

MadFred

ooooooofy day
APfG is my least favorite episode, and I guess you can all see why.

Next one is probably Stuck in the Wringer, for the horrible Spongebob abuse. Maybe after that, Yours, Mine and Mine.

More

VIP
A Pal For Gary is my least favorite episode ever. I hope Stuck in the Wringer is next.

If not maybe Yours Mine and Mine, The Cent of Money, or Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy.

553.png

Episode: 128b
Premiere: July 19, 2009
Writers: Zeus Cervas, Sean Charmatz, Derek Iversen
Elements of Problemy: Mean-spirited, Patrick's a Jerk, Gross, Stupidity (moral), Unfunny Humor

Well, well, well... If it isn't Stuck in the Wringer. Yeah, this episode is still rated higher than APFG and OCM on SBM, but still...

Now, the EOP are very easy to point out: The humor was awful, the joke about the soap was really... ugh. Don't even get me started on the KK fiasco. Mean-spirited abuse towards SpongeBob, of course, especially those idiotic townspeople. SpongeBob apparently isn't allowed to scold Patrick for putting his joy before his friend's pain. Yeah, that makes perfect sense. NOT.

Stupidity.... stupidity follows with morals only. This is probably the WORST moral of the show. "I guess crying does solve your problems after all." Oh, OK, SpongeBob, looks like when a funeral is held, I'll cry, and bam, that dead person will come back to life. Come on, writers! Patrick is definitely jerky in this episode, hence that problem.

Now gross is probably going to surprise you the most. Well, that's because a certain scene revolves around mustard burning Squidward's eyes off. Writers, it wasn't funny seeing Squidward get his toenail ripped off by a sofa, and it certainly isn't going to be any funnier seeing Squidward get his eyes burned off his head because of something SpongeBob did. Yeah, I detest this episode.

694.png

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
I hate SITW so much. Thank god the moral wasn't meant to be taken seriously (they could've put it differently, though, if they wanted you to know that!). Though, to be fair, I thought Yours, Mine and Mine has a much WORSE moral than this!

1.png

Episode: 132a
Premiere: September 11, 2010
Writers: Luke Brookshier, Nate Cash, Steven Banks
Elements of Problem-y: Mean-spirited, Boring, Patrick's a Jerk, Stupidity in Morals

Horrid episode. Just horrid. Patrick is such a jerk in this episode. Hey, Patrick, you are A JERK!!!!! Sorry, but this episode just makes me want to throw something. The fighting is boring. The moral...

WHY?!?

Forget what I said about #48, THIS episode has the worst moral. Um, Patrick, you know nothing about sharing.

Sorry that I haven't talked much about this episode, but I'm kind of tired.

409.png

Kerdem

Banished
I Hope 46 Whould Be Rodeo Daze That One Is The Stupidest Episode EVER!!!!

Back