Completed Squidward1999's Top 5 Bad Episodes of Spongebob (In My Opinion)

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
#5: Lockdown for Love

To be fair, this episode is meh (in my opinion) and has some funny moments (like Plankton trying to tame Patrick into helping him), However though I still stand with my three critiques I said when I first commented on the page for the episode.

Spongebob's unnecessary cameo, how Plankton could have been able to get the formula if he turned the bottle, and the Plankton torture ending which probably worsen Plankton's relationship with Karen...

But those three critiques aside, it's a meh episode in my opinion 6/10.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I always like reading people's top favorite and least favorite episodes, seasons etc. Thanks for sharing it!
I have not watched Lockdown for Love yet. I am planning to watch it very soon but not yet. I will edit my messege the moment I watch it.
I am looking forward the next episode!

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
Now I've been thinking about whether putting this episode at #4 or making it a tie with Lockdown for Love, and because this episode is more less boring than anything (in my opinion), I've decided to put it along side Lockdown for Love

#5 (Part 2): Band Geeks

Not really worth the best episode name considering that the only things it has going for it are Sweet Victory, Squidward winning, and Squilliam's Deput (Though I'll let it pass considering that Squilliam is one of the best things about the show)

I really think that this is a boring episode that just gets all praise for pretty much nothing, kind of like House Fancy where the only reason why that episode gets trashed on is because of the toenail scene...

However though I will give it the benefit of the doubt that I did think that the Trombone Patrick scene was funny at least until I got older and the fact that I was harsh on this episode that I want to give it another friendlier shot at it...

Overall this episode is meh in my opinion 6/10.

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
#4: Goons on the Moon

Honestly this is where Spongebob just becomes nothing more but a Ren and Stimpy rip off...

This episode just feels too stupid for me, but you could be asking "Has the series sometimes been stupid before?" And my answer would be yes and it has been done much more better mainly with Patrick, and that's why the episode fails here...

The characters that appear in this episode are Spongebob, Sandy, Pearl (Okay?), Squidina?...

"Who in the Heck is Squidina?"

She was just a random background character until here appearance in this episode and then appeared again in The Patrick Star Show (I think she got her name in this or TPSS)

But really, she is just a replacement for Patrick...

Then we have Squidward, the only good thing about this episode. My reason why is because he technically got wounded up in this mess all because Spongebob wanted a Krabby Patty before take off, but Sandy was impatient...

The final character we have is Santa...

I'm not that surprised by this but at the same time I kinda am...

Then again I should reconsider mainly because of the air date (November 25, 2018) and how it's technically a Christmas episode.

Overall this episode is mediocre in my opinion 5/10.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
You sure have surprising choices XD
Goon on the Moon is one of my favorite episodes in season 11 tbh but respect your opinion
I wonder what 3# would be. I have no idea :0

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
#3: All The Glitters Are Gold

I think that's what it's called, but that aside this episode is unnecessary...

If you want to know what this episode is about, basically Spongebob's spatula broke and he cries about it...

Now I don't have a problem with crying spongebob episode, it's just any episode that can master that (like A Day Without Tears), are the ones that could do it justice...

However though this one can't, and besides all that, why did the spatula broke? If could of withstand all the use it got (heck even a battle from a pirate from the episode who gives a continuity), why did it break now?!

And don't get me started on the Frenchman Spatula, and how it's excuse for running away was because he didn't want to serve Krabby Patty's,

YOU'RE BUILT LOOKING LIKE A UTENSIL FOR FLIPPIN PATTIES NOT DELECTABLE DISHES, WHY BOTHER!!!

Sorry, but that was just a stupid excuse for running away...

And of course we have a happy ending. Spongebob gets his spatula back but breaks it again not regarding that he probably now has to live at the back of the Krusty Krab after selling everything to get the Delectable Dish 1st Class Spatula.

The only good thing about the episode is the "doctor", at least he was worth it...

Overall this episode stinks in my opinion 4/10 Bad...

Last edited:

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I totally agree with you. This episode is pretty stupid. Why did the sptula suddenly break? I dosn't make sense.
The worst episode in season 4 for me.

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
#2: Squid Defense

So why is this at the #2 spot?

One word, Pacifism...

Don't get me wrong, Pacifism is something that could be used as a alternative for violence, however though if it's Sandy Cheeks, known for using Karate as defense (a.k.a fighting), along with Spongebob...

But when Squidward does it, he's not only "dishonoring" Karate, but Spongebob and Sandy are disappointed in him, and gets arrested by the police...

Unlike with Patrick, where Spongebob encourages him to do it after slicing a rock in half, but the police don't come after him even though Patrick did more damage (destroyed Barg N' Mart, the Krusty Krab doors, and almost chopped a baby in half)...

And you wonder why Squidward gets the punishment for beating up a guy in the alleyway though this was a misunderstanding?

One Word...

Revenge...

This episode is stupidly bad in my opinion 2/10 Abysmally Stupid...

Last edited:

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
I agree with Lockdown for Love and All That Glitters. Goons on the Moon was quite weird for a Christmas episode and the main problem of the episode starts in a bad way (SpongeBob pressing the launch button).

Band Geeks is still a great episode in my opinion and Squid Defense is also good although I can understand why you dislike it.

Anyways, great reviews, I'm looking forward to #1! :D

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Okay,

#1: Kenny the Cat

If you wonder why I don't like this episode I'll give you the hint:

I refuse to watch it...

The ending (from the reveal that Kenny is a fraud to the end) is just the reason why I refuse to watch it...

0/10 Scumbob (in my opinion)
If you watch the beginning and middle of the episode it makes the ending seem even worse...

Personally I think Kenny the Cat is just bad but I agree with you that it's not a good episode. Anyways, great rankings. :sbface:

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
A good list and interesting choices. By the way, am I the only one who likes Kenny the Cat? I do not think it is a great episode or something but I like it and this it is pretty nice. I agree the ending is bad but the concept is pretty cool

Back