Completed Squidward1999's Top 10 Favorite Episodes in Spongebob (in my opinion)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
#3: Help Wanted

One word, first...

But really? This episode is one of my favorites because of the fact it started one of my favorite shows ever and being pretty funny and good for a first episode (and what other way to begin Spongebob than to show us how Spongebob got his job at The Krusty Krab).

It should also be considered that this was the only episode in the series to be animated under Games Animation and the only one produced in 1997 which was almost 25 years ago...

But overall this episode in my opinion is a 10/10, Sponge-tastic
I mean who doesnt like this episode i agree

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
#2: Goodbye Krabby Patty?

Above all else, one of my favorites and here's some reasons why:

#1: The plot of the episode is pretty great and while one could argue that this ripped off the hot dog episode or Spongebob, You're Fired! it can be said that this episode was inspired by those two being that the Frozen Patties replaces the Krabby Patty like how the hot dogs did and that Spongebob gets let go from the Krusty Krab and replaced by robotic replicas of himself (and Squidward) similar to how he got fired in Spongebob, You're Fired! (and Bummer Vacation but that one had Spongebob go on vacation)

#2: The idea of the Frozen Patties plus how Patrick can be relatable to people that are famous but want to be with their friends and family more than with being with Rich People is pretty nice

Plus the fact that pokes fun at how pandering can ruin something (like the Krabby Patty)

And #3: The Ending, which is a moral; how something should not be altered if it isn't wrong with it or if it isn't broken...

(Bonus) #4: This was a episode that I recalled watching when it premiered (I recorded it at my mom's while I watched it at my grandma's) and I remember the scene where Squidward gets well SVU'd by Robo Squidward and I remember my Grandma's reaction to it (she wasn't amused)...

Overall this episode is (in my opinion) a 11/10 Spongicus

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
It is really a special list, I have barely seen people who like these episode so much and put them in their top episodes.
I have no idea what 1# would be because you surprise me with your choices.
I will go with Chocolate With Nuts, I don't know why, just feel like this has a good chance for being the 1st.

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
#1: Friend or Foe

I really think that this episode is the best of Spongebob...

I like how this has Patchy in the episode, and the fact that the Patchy parts coincide with the actual episode, it makes it better (also Patchy's back, after being absent for 21 episode).

I like how this episode makes you think about the backstory of how Plankton and Mr.Krabs became enemies, and while Karen showed the truth to them, it does make you think which one (Mr.Krabs and Plankton) whose telling the truth to Spongebob before Karen appears...

I do consider this episode the definitive backstory of how Mr.Krabs and Plankton became friends, while telling how they separated and why Plankton goes after the secret formula.

Also my personal reason why I liked this episode more than others is because of the fact that this was the first episode I watched of Spongebob (at least by memory, it's possible I've watched more episodes before, but this one I can remember watching way back)...

Overall this episode is a 12/10, Fiasco!

And with that my list is done, join me on my other lists (Season 11, 12, Kamp Koral, and TPSS/Every Episode and Movie Review) where they'll be more stuff for reviewing

After all, this is the last list that I've completed before 2022, and yeah, Happy New Year's Eve...

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Good choice and writing!
Friend or Foe is great. Not in my top 10 episodes but pretty close. I think this episode has one of the best or even the best plot in the show.
This backstory is good and the versions are interesting.

Back