Squidward > Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
While watching “Christmas Who?”, it dawned on me that Squidward was a better Santa than either of the real Santas portrayed in the series.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=khvAH1IQ4mCWyE3%2B8P%2BwAvuqoqTj4d8JlfBPf6%2BIpio%3D​
This Santa, while jovial and appreciative of Squidward, was a no-show on Christmas Eve and broke SpongeBob's heart. Even though he turned up eventually, he didn't hand out the gifts he was originally supposed to bring or offer to replace any of Squidward's stuff. A letter of thanks doesn't make up for a house full of possessions, Santa. What was the point of even dropping by at all if you're just going to fly right over town and not offer any kind of explanation for your lateness? Jerk.

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=uQ5PcBvawfu4f%2BEVuLglxWXjX5EfgS45mio8JzUXbqM%3D​
This guy is even worse. Not only did he fall for Plankton's incredibly transparent plan even though he's supposed to have a knack for detecting bad behaviour, but he used his elf cronies to steal the secret formula from Mr. Krabs. Even when SpongeBob cleared his name, Santa still didn't hand out any presents. What is it with the Santas on this show failing to do the main thing that is expected of them?

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=gcKvM4nIAm5K2mPgXApQOSDW2mHDJWkiEivcH6c8y%2Bw%3D​
The best Santa? The kindest, warmest and most generous? Squidward. When the real Santa ruined SpongeBob's first Christmas, Squidward picked up the pieces and then some. He restored SpongeBob's belief in Santa and gave away all of his stuff just to keep up the illusion.

Conclusion: Squidward is a better Santa than either of the real Santas, both of whom are a little sketchy.

hfjs

Squidward should become Santa and buy a bagizillion houses to take stuff away from.

OWM

XD
At least Santaward didn't break into people's houses via chimney and call people "ho ho hoes". He also can't see you when you're sleeping and he doesn't know when you're awake.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
StormAllenBryat said:
Squidward is Santa!
But if Squidward was Santa he would have to get fat, get a beard, and get some reindeer

Anyway on the topic I say Squidward is such a nice Santa <3

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
You actually make an excellent point. Squidward was real nice to SpongeBob in "Christmas Who?"

Cha

I love SBM
Plus Squidward looks better in a beard. :3

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Hehe, I always liked to think that the real Santa did replace all of Squidward's stuff in Christmas Who?, but you have a good point. Squidward is definitely a better Santa. :love:

Cha

I love SBM
The question is, is Kringle Claus better than Squidward? :shiftyninja:

I wish Squidward would go to Squilliam's house and scream "Ho, ho, ho" under his chimney. ;)

I wish Squidward was our Santa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back