Show News Squidward is getting his own spin-off. [NOT REAL]

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff

38NyOd6.jpg

Squidward is getting his own spin-off and it will air on Netflix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cykamp

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
wasnt this asked since 1999

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
Let’s be positive, guys!

Squidward brings the humor that appeals to older audiences. He can be relatable, with him always seeming so depressed and pessimistic. We can’t do much about Nickelodeon choosing to create more spin-offs. They already said a while back that they have multiple planned. Now we can see the world from Squidward’s point of view, maybe. That’s gonna be interesting! These spin-offs are going to offer some serious character development.

If they’re gonna keep cranking out spin-offs like this, then Plankton needs one!

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Yeah I guess it would be refreshing to see something where it's NOT just SpongeBob & Patrick constantly annoying (or causing harm to) Squidward!

My problem with the spin-offs is that it feels like Nickelodeon is milking the franchise for all it's worth and to me it seems a bit too late to be making spin-offs now

It feels like an act of desperation to me

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
Yeah I guess it would be refreshing to see something where it's NOT just SpongeBob & Patrick constantly annoying (or causing harm to) Squidward!

My problem with the spin-offs is that it feels like Nickelodeon is milking the franchise for all it's worth and to me it seems a bit too late to be making spin-offs now

It feels like an act of desperation to me
Agreed!!!!!

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
This is disregarding everything stephen Hillenburg ever said, he created this show to have no spin-offs, as to not ruin the characters. Nick is so corrupt that they disobey the legacy and morals of a man who had a creation that was his own. Now about the spin-off itself, I think it cold be either really good, or drastically horrid and utter garbage. If Nick doesnt pull this off it could mean the end of spongebob, at least my attention towards it.

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
As Much as I'm against it ONLY due to being Disrespectful to the Dead. . . (basically if Mr Hillenburg was OK with Spin-Offs I'd have no problems with Nick making them)

If we HAVE to get Spongebob Spin-offs, and Can't be allowed to take No for an answer, especially since Nickoldodeon's a corporate entity, and they're just gonna do whatever the Heck they Want; Here's what I Would want to see them make:
1. Sandy's Texas Days(Focusing on Sandy's Life Before she ever stepped foot in Bikini Bottom; and Having so many Nutty Antics, like Stealing them nuts from that farmer; Fighting off the REAL Dirty Dan & Pinhead Larry(and finding out what they look like); Defending Her Rodeo Title, meeting her Twin Brother Randy; etc)
2. A Live-action Show taking Place at The Trusty Slab

Last edited:
Back