Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Both are great!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I'm rotted to tears...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Squidward in Clarinetland was bloody scary ... what were the writers smoking? Lol.
A Day Without Tears was pretty generic but I thought it was OK. I liked the news report bit ... "A young snail stuck up a tree almost didn't make it. But he did make it". Or something like that. I thought it was odd that there was an actual news reporter instead of that classic fish with the floppy mouth.

Strongbad

*Inset Custom Title Here*
Squidward In Clairnetland: 9/10 So messed up but so good

ADWT: 8/10 Weak Plot but was executed nicely.

I'm such a exalted mother of a volatile platypus-minded serpent, I'm now just realizing that "Squidward in Clarinetland" was some kind of parody of "Alice in Wonderland"

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Squidward in Clarinetland (10/10)- Totally effed up but flippin hilarious... It went from classic SpongeBob to new SpongeBob to... Just insanity, something fairly different than what we've seen on the show, loved every minute. Best of this season.
A Day Without Tears (9/10)- Totally took the plot of another episode ("FunnyPants") and made it good, like "Sandcastles in the Sand" did for "Battle of Bikini Bottom". I really liked this, too, just like classic SpongeBob with a hint of the newer flavor, just the way the show should be.

The Cartoon

Moby Dollar
I'v only seen Squidward in Clarinetland but it was epic. I love that totally crazy and obscure animation. I do wish that they had gotten into the parallel universe a little bit quicker and that Squidward had stayed longer.

Back