Squidward and Squilliam

Status
Not open for further replies.

1luke12

Baby Clam
I wrote this way back in July/August 2004 in The United Spongezone Forums. With the exception of formatting and spelling errors, no changes have been made.

CHAPTER 1

Squidward walks towards the Bikini Bottom High School on a rainy night. He manages to get inside, but he is soaked.

"Aah, the fresh scent of a high school reunion!" Squidward goes and fills a cup of coffee. He sits down and starts sipping when he sees Squilliam.

"Aaah!" Squidward spills he coffee on his shirt.

"Hahahah!"(Squilliam's weird laugh)

"What are you doing here?" Squidward says.

"What do you think, Squidward? I'm here to see you get embarassed by your high school classmates!" Squilliam says.

Spongebob comes up to Squidward's back and says loudly and suddenly, "Squidward, where's the coffee?"

"Aaah!" Squidward screams, "Oh, over there," (points). Spongebob walks away. Squilliam laughs as Squidwards face turns red.

"Say, why don't we take a trip down memory lane? Remember when we first met?" Squilliam says.

"Please don't remind me," Squidward says.

"Oh, I will," Squilliam says.

CHAPTER 2

Flashback to the high school, several years earlier...

"Hand over your lunch money, or your butt gets kicked!" A young Flats with a fro threatens a dweeby-looking younger Spongebob with his fists in the air. A young Squidward looks on, leaning on his locker. The bell rings.

"Aah, time for the best class of the day, band class!" he says. Squidward opens his locker, takes out his clarinet, and heads towards the band room. Squidward settles down in his usual seat.

"Hello, sir," a voice says.

"Aah!!!" Squidward says, shocked! "Who are you?"

"I'm Squilliam Fancyson; I suppose I'm your new clarinet buddy," a young Squilliam says.

"Hey, I'm Squidward Tentacles," Squidward says. Band class starts, and Squilliam jerks the music stand in his direction so Squidward can't see it.

"Hey!" he says, "What's the big idea?" Squilliam just smiles and continues playing. The whole rest of the period is pretty dirty, from Squidward blasting music in Squilliam's ear to Squilliam poking Squidward with his insturment. Finally, the bell rings, and as the octopuses get ready to leave, the teacher asks them what was going on with them the entire time.

"He started it!" Squilliam says.

"What are you talking about? You started it, you barnacle!" Squidward says. Before you know it, they are writing on chalkboards in detention. Also in the detention room is a younger Patrick, who is talking to the conselour about how he should study harder after getting a negative fifteen on a test. When school is dismissed, an announcement comes on:

"A music solo contest will be held three days from now. This contest is open to all band members. The grand prize winner recieves a hundred dollars and their picture in the paper!"

"That's it," Squidward said, "That's how I show Squilliam that I'm better than him!"

CHAPTER 3

Squidward races home. As soon as he is about to practice, he realizes he needs to find some unique music to play at the contest. He looks everywhere, but can't find any. Squidward remembers that Spongebob played the clarinet a bit while back, so as much as he hates to, he goes to his house for advice. As Squidward walks in, he sees Spongebob feeding Gary, now resembling a kitten. Squidward asks,

"Do you have any clarinet music I could borrow?"

"You mean for the competition? Sure, Squidward!" he replies. Spongebob digs in his closet and eventually finds some suitable music.

"Bye, Squidward, see you at the competition! I'll be cheering for you!" Squidward goes home, relieved that that was over, and practices over and over.

Finally, it is the big day! Squidward, Squilliam, and the other competitors set their insturments down and go out to hear how they would be judged. However, Squilliam sneaks out early and starts to un-tune Squidward's clarinet drastically.

CHAPTER 4

"Squilliam Fancyson, please step onto the stage and perform your selected piece," a judge says. Cheers come from the crowd as Squilliam walks up to the podium. Squidward booes.

"I will play Mozart's Concerto for Clarinet No. 4, second and third movements." Squilliam plays beautiful music for while. Finally, he is done, and the judges score him a 9.6. Cheers come from the crowd. Squidward claps politely and frowns. Several people go but don't play nearly as well as Squilliam.

"Squidward Tentacles, it is your turn." Squidward sticks his tounge out at Squilliam as he walks onto the stage. He happily begins to play "The Stars and Stripes Forever." However, everyone gasps as raspy notes come out of Squidward's instrument. Squidward finishes his piece and looks sadly at the judge's booth. He scores 1: the worst score of everyone. He sighs as Squilliam walks up to claim the trophy, the hundred dollars, and his picture in The Bikini Times. From then on, Squidward, with his damaged confidence, plays bad even though his insturment is in tune, and Squilliam achieves ocean-wide fame.

Back at the high school reunion, Squidward sits sad and misrible. Squilliam chuckles.

THE END

Dr. Peter Lankton

Giant Clam
handsome_squidward_and_squillium_by_meowmecomics-d4xsay7.jpg

ofmg look what i found

NATEBURNS976

Imitation Krab
I don't think it's the deleted scene from squillium returns...it's just a fanification.

So now we're on to llamas, aren't we? :p

oh, and just so you know, this topic terrifies me a lot. Mostly because of EVIL :p

No, now we're on to red turtles.

Mr. Krabs doesn't count, he's a filthy :dolphin noise:

AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GAY PEOPLE, EVEN IF THEY ARE SQUIDS!! :O :O

No really, why does everyone target SB as gay, it's obvious Squidward is the actual homosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back