Squid's Protest Creepypasta

PizzaWinner

BTT9dg4.jpg

Draft 1:

I was hanging upside down getting lynched by a mob. Let me tell you who did it. It was SpongeBob's fault that's what. I thought hard about how to avoid getting tortured by the citizens of Bikini Bottom. It began inside the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob was flipping burgers as usual, but then all of a sudden he jumped on me and said, "HI SQUIDWARD! HOW'S YOUR DAY!" I can not stand the look at his face. It was all yellow with holes. His holes are disgusting with an evil green color. What was worse is that his meth addict face was staring close at me. The boss shows up and gives us our paycheck. Mr. Krabs says, "How many dollars do you want?" SpongeBob shoves his face away with me and shouts, "TWO DOLLARS!" Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob, "I am not paying you anything because I'm cheap, but if you annoy Squidward I will pay you extra in wacky bucks." SpongeBob starts to annoy Squidward so he changes his face into a Triangle and it was a spooky face with a spooky symbol on him. SpongeBob tells him, "DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE ILLUMINATI." SpongeBob starts to make annoying noises and Patrick shows up to join him. Mr. Krabs continues to be a cheap ::dolphin noise:: by not giving me my paycheck. After Patrick puts orange goop in my ear, I thought to myself, "I MUST LEAVE BIKINI BOTTOM. THESE IDIOTS ARE ANNOYING." I told my boss, "I had it with your nonsense. I'm going to kick these idiots out of here."

I start to go leave the Krusty Krab, step by step, the floor is making eerie noises. I head to the police office and I begin to file a restraining order on SpongeBob. A loud laugh from a familiar person started walk inside the building which brought a scare to my face. SpongeBob showed up inside the building with his eyes on fire. He said it is time to die today. Blood and Blood and more blood was oozing out of the yellow menace as he started to shout "I'm Ready, I'm Ready." Patrick was here to with his stupid up to maximum overdrive. I left the building quickly and started to put up a sign that says SQUID's PROTEST. The townspeople did not want me here so they got up with their torches and started yelling "Torture Squidward, Torture Squidward, Torture Squidward."

I was running and running away from the mob. Everywhere I turned, I saw the fire burning from the torches and the pointy pitch fork had blood on it. Then I reached a dead end. I saw dead bodies of squids. I even saw my dead brother on the pile of rotten corpses. The townspeople was going closer and closer until they finally grabbed me and started to hang my body upside down day. SpongeBob and Patrick were smiling as I was upside down. SpongeBob was playing with the rope that was hanging me. The townspeople finally revealed why they were torturing me. They said it was Torture a Squid day. Squilliam shows up and says, "I glad I invested my money on this holiday. It's great to kill you because you suck eggs." I yelled to the crowd, "Get me down from here, SpongeBob, Patrick." SpongeBob and Patrick said back, "Sorry we are not going to help you because you tried to kick us out and we can't disobey a national holiday." Eventually the crowd decided to put alcohol on my body and set the torches on it. I finally saw the light and was no more.

PizzaWinner

SpongeCob said:
It needs work.

"This is where things start to creep you out"
Don't do that. Just don't.
I put that line there because I was originally going to make this a bad creepy pasta about a haunted episode like Sonic.exe

DigitalDeathstraction

Shut up, bird.
WumboCombo said:
I put that line there because I was originally going to make this a bad creepy pasta about a haunted episode like Sonic.exe
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/5412871/ this is what the author of Sonic.exe wrote after it was moved to the trollpasta wiki. Apparently your good in his book if you like Sonic.exe and practically worships Sonic.exe.

PizzaWinner

Wow, he seems unaware about how bad his own story is. It is full of cliches and it sucks. I only liked about that story was how bad it was. The pasta deserved to be moved there.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
Man, yall are harsh as ::dolphin noise:: up in this ::dolphin noise::

DigitalDeathstraction

Shut up, bird.
Sponge_slug_slime_shorts said:
this is actually the best piece of literature ive ever put my eyes on
You may not know the rules here so here's a warning. This thread hasn't had a reply in over 5 months so you replying counts as "bumping" which this forum frowns on. Any thread left without a reply for 30 days may not be bumped unless constructive in some form which in the situation of your post is not.

Back