Squidiam or Squlliard (Squilliam + Squidward)

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
Part 4. If you'd like to take a guess at what Squilliam and Squidward voted for, please do! I will reveal it, at some point.

Squilliam felt a little annoyed with himself for a moment. He had to admit it: he'd been slowing Squidward down. And, even if he was incredibly desperate not to miss the results of the competition, he had one thing to learn from others who might have felt like they needed to remind him, such as this guy: Don't be so pushy! But that still didn't mean he was going to undergo rapid changes as a person - otherwise, he would quite miss his fame and sense of being well-known.
At last, a voice spoke over an amplifier, the talker not revealing their face: "There's still time to cast your votes! We are counting them this very second!"
"Oh, that gives me hope," said Squidward, almost sounding a little defeated. "It also doesn't exactly reveal much about who has the most at the moment."
"Anything can happen in a few minutes, kelp-for-brains," Squilliam said, helpfully. He hoped Squidward would ignore that name, but when he sounded as nervous as this, almost as though he thought he wouldn't be getting any votes at all, Squilliam couldn't help but taunt him a little. It was rather hard not to sound like he was doing that, and at long last, his rival may have possibly lost his tinge of confidence. He put his arm around him. "Do you need warming up?"
"No, you idiot," said Squidward, but he didn't look him in the face. He was chewing on a pen, and looking around every entry in sight. "I'm trying to decide who to vote for, since voting for yourself isn't allowed, and voting for you is basically going to set you an advantage, because what if we voted multiple times for each other? The counters would obviously think they were all sent from different people. I'm not going to be wily, for once in my life."
"Hmm...Yes, you have a point. So, why don't we do it now, and privately, so, you know...we don't know each other's opinions on what we both think a good piece of artwork looks like? I'd HATE to be laughed at, you know."
"I hate to agree with you, but me neither," Squidward prevented a groan. They both reached for one of the sheets of paper on top of the booth, and went to different places in the park to have a proper think.
Squidward took the lid off his pen, and instantly wrote down his most favourite. "He should never know this, but I knew all along. I was just pretending I didn't," he whispered very quietly to himself.
Squilliam did the same, only with a pencil that he had taken from a little kid. He was still as crafty as ever. What he wrote down was something that he felt embarassed about voting for, but he knew it was a unique choice, so it couldn't be TOO bad.
With a minute left, Squidward and Squilliam dropped their votes into that golden box, which would be the source of the greatest moment in history...or would it?

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
Does anyone still want to guess what Squidward and Squilliam voted for? I haven't had any replies. Though if you don't want to, that's okay.
While I write Part 5, check out some kind of tribute I made for Squilliam, guessing at what his lifestyle used to be like...

Squilliam Through The Years

From birth
Everyone told him he would grow up to be successful, even if he couldn't understand them.

Teenage years
All of his clothes were new, because hand-me-downs were too 'cheap' and 'boring' for him. Yes, that definitely sounds like a teenage Squilliam. He met Squidward Tentacles, who he often taunted in a kind of 'I like you' way, meaning he considered him a friend. Squidward could only see the negative side of it. Ouch. He needed some help.

The present
He goes around town spreading a touch of fabulous wherever he goes, but he still annoys people. Let's hope Squidward is the exception to that.

Memorable quote: "Heyyy, Squiddy, what you doing?"
XD

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
Does anyone still want to guess what Squidward and Squilliam voted for? I haven't had any replies. Though if you don't want to, that's okay.
While I write Part 5, check out some kind of tribute I made for Squilliam, guessing at what his lifestyle used to be like...
Squilliam Through The Years
From birth
Everyone told him he would grow up to be successful, even if he couldn't understand them.
Teenage years
All of his clothes were new, because hand-me-downs were too 'cheap' and 'boring' for him. Yes, that definitely sounds like a teenage Squilliam. He met Squidward Tentacles, who he often taunted in a kind of 'I like you' way, meaning he considered him a friend. Squidward could only see the negative side of it. Ouch. He needed some help.
The present
He goes around town spreading a touch of fabulous wherever he goes, but he still annoys people. Let's hope Squidward is the exception to that.
Memorable quote: "Heyyy, Squiddy, what you doing?"
XD

I'll assume that they voted for each other. I just don't see any other choices here, tbh.
Good luck with part 5!

AbsorbentSponge6432

Interpretive dancer
How about neither because that’s just not right,
I’m not hating on you, but this ship is really disturbing.
I’m just saying I don’t think they belong as a gay couple at all.
They should just stay as rivals
:patgross

Last edited:

Squidina

Tintenfisch
How about neither because that’s just not right,
I’m not hating on you, but this ship is really disturbing.
I’m just saying I don’t think they belong as a gay couple at all.
They should just stay as rivals
:patgross

Sounds like someone's stumbled upon "Fragile" too.

But, really, it only has to be disgusting or creepy if you write it that way. I write them as having more of a /healthy/ relationship (with some bumps along the way, but nothing abusive).

Squidiam forever!

Also... just a head's up: It's not nice to come into a ship thread just to ship-hate. Granted, this thread certainly started out as a crackship thread, meant to make fun of it. So, that's ok. Just try to be aware that some of us do like the ship.

You don't have to ship it, that's ok. No one's telling to to.

Ok, now that's enough from me.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
how about
NO

Note: What I posted above abput not ship-hating goes for you too. You don't have to like the ship, that's totally ok, and you certainly didn't have to come into this thread.

Respect is the key, my spongey friend. 😊

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Well this is a fun thread! Honestly, I don't really like this ship all that much, mostly because enemies to lovers annoy me. I like Squidward1999's idea of having them be friendly rivals though. But anyway, to answer the question, Squilliard is a better name lol. I did some "research" (read: checking Tumblr) and it turns out this ship does not have a specific name.

Growlie

Best Boy
DeviantArt's having issues with uploading literature. Was trying to
repost my old Squidward and Squilliam story I wrote. First time I
Had to submit a ticket.

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
DeviantArt's having issues with uploading literature. Was trying to
repost my old Squidward and Squilliam story I wrote. First time I
Had to submit a ticket.
I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it has been uploaded now since the above reply was from June 21st.

Back