Squid Defense Airs on January 1st @7pm EST

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
lololol this morning I was watching Nick and I saw the promo (you need to teach me tah-ra-kay! don't you mean kah-ra-tay?) and I think they advertised the episode through a different name. Can't remember it, but I don't remember seeing Squid Defense anywhere in it.... at least now I know what the episodes about! :p

Will be high-larious seeing Squid learning tah-ra-kay....

Yeah, they're doing that weird thing they do sometimes where they advertise the episode under a different name ("Karate Pants" in this case). Maybe the guy who made the promos throught "Squid Defense" wasn't catchy enough.

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
Welcome to the forums! Why don't you introduce yourself by making a topic? :D

Anyways, yeah, I like the animation, but I'm still bugged by SpongeBob's new look.

Thank you! I've wanted to, I'm just not sure what to do it on. Also, what do you mean SB's new look? Do you mean the widescreen?

Yece

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I won't be home to watch the new episode that day (celebrating), but I just want you ones with DirecTV to know if you have SpongeBob in your scheduled series recordings set to "first run", check to see if you need to manually set the new episode for recording. Just when I was about to leave I saw the episode wasn't in my upcoming recordings. Looked and noticed Squid Defense is paired with "Eek! An Urchin" from 10/27/12. GLAD I saw that!

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Just saw a promo where they referred to this episode as a special. It's kind of weird how they randomly chose this 11 minute episode and are promoting the heck out of it like they would with an actual special.

Back