Spot

My guess is that they'll make more episodes with him making a cameo midway through a chum bucket episode. I'd love to see him in more episodes, though.

Squiddddd

Imitation Krab
I'd also like to see more of Spot. Possibly even more episodes focused around him, on top of Spot Returns, but not so many to the extent he becomes a major recurring character.

Klu

Moby Dollar
I like how writers took the risk in establishing a new recurring character after all those years and good one at that. Like, Spot is ideal addition to Plankton, he has a really good design and... He is really adorable! :3
Luckily, Vincent Waller confirmed that Spot will make more appearances in the future.

I love him. He's a great newer character and it's always a joy when he appears. His debut is one of the best episodes of Season 9, and unlike FOP, they knew how to make a "new pet" character work without feeling forced as heck.

I appreciate that they've been giving him more appearances here and there and not just forgetting he existed after one episode. I was actually surprised and delighted when he appeared in Bottle Burglars, considering I didn't expect him to appear for a while again after the "Returns" episode.

Back