Spongetron 4018: Back in Time

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Sorry this next scene took so long to upload. I had to go back into all my previous stories to put in No-Name and Ranky's new names (Stevie and Randy). Took a bit of a while. And I've also used a lot of my down time to work on a future Avatar I'm making.

SB-EPISODE: 9C-3595
SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: THE WRATH OF PLANKTRON!

Spongetron, Patron, and Stevetron reappeared in a foggy future cementary in the year 4021. Instead of tombstones, little computer screens were there. They had the name of the person buried typed out on the screen, as well as birth date and death date.

The trio immediately hid behind a comptuer screen when they noticed Sandtron. Her Viron-suit was slightly tattered and she was mourning at a grave. The name of the person buried on the screen was hidden from camera view. Future Stevetron, his suit also slightly tattered, walked over to her.

Stevetron: (patting Sandtron's back) Sandtron, you've been crying your eyes out for four straight succ-ons. You're gonna dry them out, you know.
Sandtron: (wiping tears) You're right, Stevetron. But I-I-I can't believe he's gone!!!
Stevetron: Yeah, a pity. How many people do you know that die in a mad wormpile incident? But, look on the bright side. Gar-tron said I could have his Viron Compu-Tech 8000!!!
Sandtron: How can you think of technological Viron products at a time like this?!!? (starts crying again)
Stevetron: Simple, I just clear mind. Spongetron's Compu-tech...Spongetron's Compu-tech...Spongetron's Compu-tech...

We look at the computer screen to see it indeed read, "Spongetron RustyLeg BlueGloves Squarebot YellowBolts." Future Planktron, his suit not tattered one bit, was paying a rough-looking bunch of aliens.

Planktron: Good work, guys. I knew I made the right choice when I hired you, the "Wormpiler X-00's", the most dangerous group of wormpiling aliens in the entire zequar! Now that I've killed Spongetron, not only will I finally get the Krabby Patty secret formula, which my ancestors had failed to successfully obtain all these years, but with the death of her husband (That's right, he said "husband". Live with it, SpongeBob-x-Sandy haters.), Sandtron will be too depressed to guard her time machine, leaving me to steal it so I can travel to the future and enslave all who's ancestors mocked in the name of my greatest ancestor, Sheldon J. Plankton!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We cut back to our trio. Patron and the time machine had mysteriously disappeared.

Spongetron: Wow, Planktron's going all the way with his plots in this future. When did he start going this hostile?!
Stevetron: Well yeah, but look on the bright side.
Spongetron: (clutches Stevetron's suit) Bright side?! I die, Sandtron's miserable, AND YOU GET MY COMPU-TECH!!! WHAT BRIGHT SIDE COULD THERE POSSIBLY BE?!!?
Stevetron: Well, did you hear Planktron say "husband"? You and Sandtron are gonna get married one day! Wow, what a bizzare coincedence. Didn't one of your ancestors marry a squirrel too?

Then Patron came in.

Patron: Guys, I did some exploring with the time machine! Planktron's plans started to go hostile two years ago, in the year 4019! He tried to drop an anvil on Squidtron's head to distract Krabtron so he could get the formula! It didn't work, but Squidtron got a concussion and amnesia and was in the hospital for four straight weeks! All we've gotta do is stop Planktron from dropping the anvil and he'll realize hostile plots won't make it better so he won't kill Spongetron and enslave the future and we'll become heroes!
Spongetron: Wow.
Stevetron: And I thought he was just gonna say "Cherries" throught this SB-EPISODE.
Patron: Are you guys gonna keep making fun of me or are we gonna save the future?
Stevetron: I vote for making fun of you.

Spongetron slapped the back of his head.

Stevetron: Ow! Okay, okay, let's just save the future and go home.
Spongetron: (types "2018" on the time machine) But first, we're gonna need some help.
Patron: Cherries!

Then they vanished again.

SB-Narrator-4018: We will return to Spongetron 4018: Back in Time after this televised programming media. Engage media files!

Then it went to commercial break.

END OF SB-EPISODE: 9C-3595
NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: PRESENT DAY!

Stinkoman 20X6

SB-EPISODE: 9C-3596
SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: PRESENT DAY!

*blank screen*
SB-Narrator-4018: And now, we return to Spongetron 4018: Back in Time. Engage media clip: 9C-3596.

We cut to present day. SpongeBob, Patrick, and Stevie were lying on top of Patrick's rock.

Stevie: I'm bored.
Patrick: Tell me about it.
SpongeBob: What else is new?
Patrick: I wish I had some cherries to eat.
SpongeBob: What is with you and cherries, Patrick? It's all cherries, cherries, cherries! WHY WON'T YOU STOP?!!?
Patrick: Cherries!
*long pause*
Stevie: I'm bored.
Patrick: Tell me about it.

SpongeBob picked up the tape recorder box from Idiot Box.

SpongeBob: Patrick, you left your box out again.

SpongeBob opened up the box. Randy's head popped out.

Randy: Hola, amigoes!
SpongeBob: GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
SpongeBob and Stevie: Randy, go home!
Patrick: (clapping) Cherries!
Randy: (hops out of box and walks away) El aw, se adelanta! {Aw, come on!}

As he walked away, Spongetron, Patron, Stevetron, and Ranktron appeared.

Spongetron: (turns to Ranktron) What the...? Ranktron, why do you insist on following us?!!?
Ranktron: (walks away) Los individuos no tienes ningn respecto por el mexicano. {You guys have no respect for the Mexican.}

Patrick: (cowering) Cherries! CHERRIES!!!
Stevie: (pointing) Who's that ugly purple guy?
Patron: Spongetron, look! It's our ancestors from 2000 years ago!
Spongetron: Hm, isn't mine the one that marries that squirrel?
Patron: Cherries.
Spongetron: Do you think they speak English?
Stevetron: Leave that to me.

He walked over to SpongeBob, Patrick, and Stevie.

Stevetron: Hablas ingls?

The three of them just stared.

Stevetron: Parlez-vous anglais? Sprichst du Englisch? Parlate inglese? Voc fala o ingls? 당신은 영어를 말하는가? (long pause, sigh) Do you speak English?

They nodded.

Spongetron: Come with us. The future, it's in trouble.
Stevie: This is just like a movie I saw!
Stevetron: (whispering to Patron) He talks funny.
Patron: Cherries?
SpongeBob: Wait, so you're us from the future?
Spongetron: Actually, we're your descendants.
Stevie: (points to time machine) What's that thing?
Spongetron: It's our time machine. Come, we must save the future from Planktron!
SpongeBob: Don't you mean Plankton?
(long pause)
Friendtron: No.

Spongetron activated the time machine and they vanished.

END OF SB-EPISODE: 9C-3597
NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: THE CHROME BUCKET OF THE FUTURE!

Stinkoman 20X6

IT'S A DOUBLE-LENGTH EPISODE, PEOPLE!!! DOUBLE-LENGTH EPISODE!!! :O

SB-EPISODE: 9C-3599
SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: THE CHROME BUCKET OF THE FUTURE!

Spongetron, Patron, Stevetron, Ranktron, SpongeBob, Patrick, Stevie, and Randy reappeared in the year 4019, in front of the Krusty Krab.

Stevie: Okay, admit it. That was kinda cool.
Patrick and Patron: Cherries! (turn to each other) Stop copying me! I said stop it!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!! (start slapping each other) WHY, YOU LITTLE!!! (start choking each other) Ugh! Ugh! Gaah!
Spongetron: (turns to Ranktron) Daahh!! Ranktron, get out of here!
Ranktron: Aw, come on! I wanna be in this episodio tambin!
Spongetron: (sigh) Fine, you can join us. Happy?
Ranktron: Hurray!
Randy: (turns to SpongeBob) Qu sobre m? {What about me?} Can't I be in this too?
Stevie: (gets behind SpongeBob) Si.
Randy: O-::censored::-::censored::! (shakes SpongeBob's hand) Gracias, esponja Bob! Gracias! {Thank you, SpongeBob! Thank you!}
SpongeBob: (turns around to Stevie) Curse your voice sounding just like mine.
Stevie: (patting SpongeBob's back) You're welcome.
Patron: Where are we?
Spongetron: 4019, about a year after present time.
Stevetron: Cool.
SpongeBob: Uh...2001 years for us.
Randy: Si.
Patron: (slaps him) Stop it!

They turned around. The Khrome Krab was closed. Most likely, it was Sun-day-on. They heard laughter from the Chrome Bucket, which was now next door to the Khrome Krab.

Randy: Wow, everything's all...cromo {chrome}.
Spongetron: Come on! This is where Planktron must be scheming!

They all dashed over to the Chrome Bucket and peeked through the window. Karentron, Planktron's computer wife, was installed on the demonstration table as Planktron was sketching out his plan.

Planktron: ...and then drop something heavy on Squidtron's head so Krabtron and Spongetron will rush over to him, leaving the Patty Vault unguarded so I can finally steal a patty and take it back to my lab...since he's hungry. And then I'll steal another one to take back to my laboratory for analysis!
Karentron: Something heavy? You mean like an anvil?
Planktron: An anvil? What's that?
Karentron: Analyzing: an anvil is a 2-ton object from the 20th and 21st centuries. It was used primarily for dropping on people's heads as a gag.
Planktron: Perfect! (flashes the Time Pendant) I'll just use this Time Pendant I stole from Spongetron's girlfriend to bring back one!
Stevetron: (turns to Spongetron) Girlfriend.
Spongetron: *slaps Stevie on the back of the head*

Planktron pressed the hourglass-shaped button on the Time Pendant. It worked by reading your mind using a sensor and bringing back the object of your choice. The sensor projected an anvil onto the table.

Planktron: Perfect! I can drop this on Squidtron's head! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! So uh, how am I gonna carry this thing?
Karentron: You'll have to figure that one out on your own. (shuts off)
SpongeBob: Okay, so I see several ways we can thwart future Plankton's plan. I have a hollow plastic anvil in my closet. We could replace that one wth it.
Ranktron: Si!
Spongetron: True, but then he might notice that before he drops it on Squidtron's head.
Stevetron: We could go back and prevent Planktron from stealing Sandtron's Time Pendant in the first place.
Randy: Oooooohhhh.
SpongeBob: Now that's a thought.
Stevie: Or we could kill him.
Spongetron: A tad extreme, don't you think?
Stevie: Well, it's worth a shot.
Patrick and Patron: Cherries!
Spongetron: Don't worry. I got a better idea.

END OF SB-EPISODE: 9C-3599
NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: SPONGETRON'S PLAN!

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Whoa. This is getting ever more complicated. But then, what else can we expect from a PD Double-Length?

Hey, BTW... Stevie? WTF? :O_:P

Stinkoman 20X6

SB-EPISODE: 9C-3600
SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: SPONGETRON'S PLAN!

Spongetron, Patron, Stevetron, Ranktron, SpongeBob, Patrick, Stevie, and Randy reappeared inside Snadtron's Air-Dome.

Stevie: I gotta say, I'm loving the whole "zapping" thing.
Randy: Si!

Spongetron picked up the Time Pendant on the floor.

Stevetron: Wait a minute, wasn't this my idea?
Spongetron: (shrugs) Eh, pretty much. I just like to take all the credit, that's all.

They zapped back to the 4019 Chrome Bucket.

Karentron: Something heavy? You mean like an anvil?
Planktron: An anvil? What's that?
Karentron: Analyzing: an anvil is a 2-ton object from the 20th and 21st centuries. It was used primarily for dropping on people's heads as a gag.
Planktron: Perfect! I'll just build an anvil myself using my tools!

MONTAGE
*zap transition*
We cut to SpongeBob picking up Planktron's VironCube (kinda like Jimmy Neutron's HyperCube) with all of his tools stored in it and walked away.
*zap transition*
Karentron: It was used primarily for dropping on people's heads as a gag.
Planktron: Perfect! I'll just pay someone to build an anvil for me!
*zap transition*
Spongetron and gang are surroudned by all the citizens of future Bikini Viron.

Karentron: ...dropping on people's heads as a gag.
Planktron: Perfect! I'll steal an anvil from the blacksmith across the street!
*zap transition*
They were now joined by a blacksmith holding an anvil.

Planktron: Perfect! I'll just make a paper-machay anvil!
*immediate cut*
Planktron: Buy a time machine from the local gas station down the road and go back and retrieve one!
-
Karentron is broken.

Planktron: (knocking on Karentron's monitor) Karentron? Hello?
-
They're now watching an argument between Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.

Daffy: Wabbit season!
Bugs: Duck season!
Daffy: Wabbit season!
Bugs: Wabbit season!
Daffy: Duck season! FIRE!!!
SpongeBob: What are we doing here?
Ranktron: No s.

They zapped away just as Daffy was shot.
END MONTAGE

Planktron: (sigh) Eh, I give up. Maybe I'll just make myself invisible again.

They were cheering outside...

Spongetron and Patron: (dancing) ♪We saved the future, we saved the future...
Stevie: Wait a minute! Shouldn't we go into the future to make sure we did save it?
Ranktron: Buen punto.
Randy: Si.
Patrick and Patron: Cherries! (start slapping each other) Stop it! (go into a slap-fight)

END OF SB-EPISODE: 9C-3600
NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!

Stinkoman 20X6

SB-EPISODE: 9C-3601
SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!

Spongetron, Patron, Stevetron, Ranktron, SpongeBob, Patrick, Stevie, and Randy reappeared in a chrome flower field. They looked behind them to see an even MORE advanced version of Bikini Viron. A floating computer screen sign read, "Welcome to Bikini Viron2. Population: Exactly 16,010 units."

Instead of Turbo-Scooters, everyone was riding on little discs labled "Viron-Techo Transpad". Some aliens were zooming around as well. They all checked their Virontch, a more advanced version of the Viron-Tech. Closer examination revealed a watch, a scientific calculator, a memo pad, an item pinpointer (you'll never lose anything again), an animal encyclopedia, a map of Bikini Viron2, a calendar, a matchup checker (tells you if someone's your special one or not), a stopwatch, and an alarm-clock*.

The buildings were stylized similar to the buildings in Meet the Robinsons, only it was all chrome and there were attenae on the top. The eight of them were amazed.

Stevie: The future.
Spongetron: I never thought I'd see it with my own eyes...this month.
Randy: Ooh, I like cerezas {cherries}.
SpongeBob: Well, we stopped Plankton, saved the world, and got to see...the future. What else is there to left to say?
Patrick: *opens his mouth to say something*
Spongetron: Besides "cherries".
Patrick and Patron: Awwww....
Ranktron: Bien, pienso que aprendimos todo una pequea leccin sobre responsabilidad hoy, as como ideas listas. Aunque, ahora que se ahorra el futuro, conjeturo es hora de decir nuestros adises. Quin desea ir primero, huh? Cualquiera?
Stevetron: Where's the Spanish translation when you need it?
Patrick: He said that we all learned about responsibility, as well as our cunning! But now that we saved the future, we have to say goodbye!
Spongetron: Aw, that's true.
SpongeBob: (turns to Patrick) I see you still remember some of your Spanish.
Patrick: Cerezas! {Cherries!}
Stevie: Somehow, I was expecting that.

Spongetron activated the time machine and it sent them back to 2018.

Ranktron: You know, Pienso que puede ser que tenga gusto de l aqu {I think I might like it here}. You guys go. Voy a permanecer aqu. {I'm gonna stay here.}

With that, he walked away, so now we were down to our trio (Spongetron, Patron, and Stevetron).

Stevetron: And now, it's time to go home!

He set the time machine to "4018" and they were whisked away.

They reappeared into an earlier scene in the episode, coming across themselves.

Spongetron: Oh, uh...is this a bad time? Uh, Patron, set it to some other time.
Patron: (holding time machine) Okay, how about World War III?
Spongetron and Stevetron: Mm...okay!

Then they all zapped away.

Spongetron: (the other one) Okaaayyyy....onward!

END OF SB-EPISODE: 9C-3601
NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: TIME AFTER TIME!

*The Virontch and its functions are a take on the Poktch in Pokmon Diamond and Pearl.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Then suddenly, a second Spongetron, Patron, and Stevetron came in.

Spongetron: (the original one) Okaaayyyy....onward!
They reappeared into an earlier scene in the episode, coming across themselves.

Spongetron: (the other one) Okaaayyyy....onward!
I didn't work on plot-point anylization for nothin'.

*counts down days to next PokeDouglas Story*

Stinkoman 20X6

SB-EPISODE: 9C-3602
SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: TIME AFTER TIME!

They reappeared in a dark battlefield. Arrows and harpoons started flying in the air. They had to duck to avoid them.

Patron: Let's get out of here!

--

Now they were in a blank spot back underwater. Then they looked up to see a cruise ship labled "Titanic" sinking into the water and heading right for them.

Sponge, Pat, and Steve: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

---

Now they were in front of a Japanese gaming store. They were suddenly attacked by a stampede of Japanese children rushing into the shop.

Various kids: Pocket Monsters Diamond! Pocket Monsters Pearl! Mukubird! Korinku! Sheimi! Naetle! Pochama! Hikozaru!
Stevetron: Okay, I'm hurt now.
Patron: (weakly) Cherries.

--

They now appeared in Earth 3,000 million years ago. They were underwater, which was rusty red instead of blue.

Stevetron: Whoa! Now we're in Earth 3,000 millions years ago! This was before life even started! Woo-hoo!

A lightning strike flashed into the water and electrocuded Stevetron, absorbing some animo acids from him, thus forming algae. The algae produced oxygen, which turned the water blue, and then the sky. Thanks to Stevetron, life and a new atmosphere was born. They put on their mouthpieces and stepped out onto land.

Patron: We did it! We have made life!
Stevetron: (fried) Goodie...

Suddenly, the time machine died out. Spongetron shook it.

Spongetron: Uh oh! The time machine's batteries are dead! How are we gonna get back home?
Patron: (pulls out a hammer) Leave that to me!
Spongetron: Uh, Patron, I don't think...

Patron whacked the time machine with a hammer, which not only reactivated it, but also caused it to fire a red beam at them.

They were now flying thorugh a wormhole the time machine had zapped them into. A portal vortex started to come towards them.

Patron: No! Spongetron, hurry!

Spongetron set the time machine to "20,000 BC" just as they were pulled into the vortex.

---

We now cut to a CGI landscape of the Ice Age, 20,000 years ago. A little saber-toothed squirrel creature carrying a nut dashed across this snowy world. It passed upon a green glow in the snow.

Startled, it hid behind a rock. It poinked a rock at the glow. Nothing happened. It came out of the rock with its nut and started digging into the snow, before pulling out the time machine.

Squirrel creature: Huh?

In a wide-shot, we see Spongetron, Patron, and Stevetron's skeletons frozen into the snow. The creature examined the time machine, accidentally activating it. It zapped the nut away.

The creature screamed and shook the time machine in anger, cuasing it to zap him away too.

SB-Narrtor-4018: The end. Engage: closing title.

END OF SPONGETRON 4018: BACK IN TIME

We cut to Patchy the Pirate.

Patchy: Oh, hi kids! It's me, Patchy! You know, Patchy the Pirate. President of the SpongeBob fan club? HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER WHO I AM?!!? Well, anyway, PokDouglas sent me here to tell you that his next story is Who Framed Stevie.
PokDouglas: And...
Patchy: Oh! And A Suffering Artist.
PokDouglas: As well as...
Patchy: (sighs) As well as Puff Mama.
PokDouglas: And...
Patchy: (big sigh) And PokDouglas is the handsomest and smartest...
PokDouglas: And funniest!
Patchy: ...and funniest person in the universe.
PokDouglas: Good monkey boy!

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
That was a hilarious ending! Awesome Meet the Robinsons reference. Did you ever see it? It was a good movie.

Back