Spongetron 4018: Back in Time

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
And here it is, the long-awaited sequel to Spongetron 4017! Don't read this story if you haven't read the previous one.

SB-EPISODE: 9C-3591

The above title is typed out in green analog test amongst a screen reading "Futurevision". It's all backspaced as the opening credits are typed, before a hand in a futuristic glove presses the "Watch" button turning the screen into a vortex portal.

Narrator: Welcome to the futuristic world that no one has seen before! Witness as we travel to...Spongetron 4018: Back in Time!

With that, the camera veiw is sucked into the portal, journeying past calendars and clocks.

Narrator: have a fun time in the...future of SpongeBob!

We cut to the Pacific Ocean, where instead of Bikini Attol, we see a rocketship just sitting there.

Robot Narrator: Greetings, human-units! I am SB-Narrator-4018 and monitored to respond to the name "Narry". Location: Bikini Viron.

We swoop down into the ocean as Turbo-Scooters fly around. Finally, we come to Bikini Viron, still the same as we left it.

As we zoom in closer, we see the citizens in their futuristic suits. The two-leggd one-eyed alien from SquidBob TentaclePants walks by.

Alien: (tipping his helmet to a nearby citizen) Mornin'.
Citizen: (in slightly robot-like voice) Hey, how's it going?

We then go to our trio's houses. We zoom in to see Spongetron and Gar-tron asleep. The tiny robot self-activated with the time "20-70" on its analog display whizzed over to Spongetron and Gar-tron and gently fired a yellowish lazer on their foreheads. It ran back and Spognetron and Gar-tron started to awake.

Spongetron: (in slightly robot-like voice) I am Spongetron. (looks over at Gar-tron) Good morning, Gar-tron!
Gar-tron: (in English, also in slightly robot-voice) Good morning, Sponge-tron.

Spongetron walked over to his Viron Dress-Ray.

Spongetron: Activate Viron-suit!

The voice-activated machine fired another lazer at SpongeBob, dressing him into his suit.

Spongetron: I'm ready!

With that, he slipped through the door and ran outside.

END OF SB-EPISODE: 9C-3591
NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: PATRON AND FRIENDTRON!

Like how I opened it just like in the prequel?

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Yeah, I loved SpongeTron 4017, so I hope this one is just as good, or even better. So far, it is!

Stinkoman 20X6

SB-EPISODE: 9C-3592
FILE CODENAME: PATRON AND STEVETRON!

Spongetron entered the password into the keypad and entered Patron's home.

Spongetron: Patron, wake up!
Patron: (waking up) Huh, wha? Oh, greetings, Spongetron. Is it Sun-day-on yet?
Spongetron: No, it's Tues-day-on.
Patron: Why did you wake me up so early?
Spongetron: Well, first of all, according to my VironTech, it's actually 45:000 AC-9M.
Patron: Oh, sorry. My VironTech broke. Now it's stuck on 13:0899 PC-3M.
Spongetron: And second of all, we were supposed to go to Sandtron's Air-Dome today.
Patron: Oh, that's right, I forgot. *falls asleep*
Spongetron: (zaps Patron with Squidtron's tooth-ray) Patron, come on! We promised we'd go!
Patron: Aw, fine. Let me get dressed first.

He walked over to his Viron Dress-Ray 2500.

Patron: Activate Viron suit!

The Viron Dress-Ray activated, zapping Patron into his Viron suit.

Spongetron: Great, let's just go get Stevetron and be on our way!

They went next door to get Stevetron. SpongeBob entered the password in the keypad. Stevetron stepped out of the slip-through tentacle.

Stevetron: Greetings Spongetron! Patron! What are you doing here so early?
Spongetron: Is everyone's VironTech busted?!
Patron: I think so, yeah.
Spongetron: Oy. Anyways, Stevetron, Sandtron invited us to her Air-Dome for breakfast today!
Stevetron: Ooh, count me in! What are we waiting for? Casual Friday? Let's go!

END OF SB-EPISODE: 9C-3592
NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: SANDTRON'S AIR-DOME

Stinkoman 20X6

SB-EPISODE: 9C-3593
FILE CODENAME: SANDTRON'S AIR-DOME!

Spongetron, Patron, and Stevetron approached the Air-Dome and entered the keypad. Then they slipped through the tunnel.

Secuirty System: Visitor(s), insert your handprint into the registration pad.

Spongetron, Patron, and Stevetron pressed their hands onto the registration pad.

Secuirty System: DNA Matches: Spongetron RustyLeg BlueGloves Squarebot YellowBolts. Sea Sponge. Patron Meanbot Ranky Spark Danger. Common sea star. Stevetron Squarebot Puppy. Genetically-altered jellyfish. Please enter through the slip-through door.

Spongetron, Patron, and Stevetron all slipped through the door and inserted special mouthpieces onto their cheeks, allowing them to breathe. Sandtron, the future counterpart of Sandy Cheeks, was waiting for them. She had a Viron suit on just like them, with an acorn symbol on it.

Sandtron: Wow, y'all made it! Now come on, I already set up breakfast!

She showed them to the picnic table (future-style, meaning it was made of plastic and steel instead of wood). Their breakfast was waiting for them on hovering titanium trays.

Spongetron: Ooh, Troncakes with hydro-sweetened jellyfish jelly. Mm-mm-mm.
Sandtron: (as they start eating) There's a reason why I called you all here.
Stevetron: (mouth full) Ooh, you finally dechided to let ush tesht the anti-gravity bazhookash?!
Sandtron: Well...no. I came to show y'all my newest invention! It's...a time machine!

She pulled back the curtain revealing the time machine. It looked exactly like the one Scrat had in the Ice Age short, No Time for Nuts, except it was 2-D SpongeBob-style.

Spongetron: Uh...a time machine?
Stevetron: Why'd you build your own? You can buy one for fifteen dollars at the gas station down the road.
Patron: Cherries!
Sandtron: Ya ya, ah know, but this one's different. Besides being able to travel back in time like other time machines, this one can also travel forward in time.

They all gasped.

Stevetron: Forward in time?!
SpongeBob: Bu-but, that's impossible! No time machine has ever been able to do that!
Sandtron: Until today.
Stevetron: Whoa. A time machine that can travel back and forward in time. All scientists thought it impossible.
Sandtron: (pointing to herself) Except for one. I'll let you boys try it out for today.
Sandtron: But don't mess up the time stream again! Remember the last time I let you try out one of my time-altering gizmos?

-FLASHBACK-
Stevetron: (holding an hourglass necklace) A time pendant?
Sandtron: It can take any person, place, or thing from the past and bring it here!

Robot Narrator: FIVE MINUTES LATER

We see Bikini Viron being destroyed by fires and Hurricane Katrina (brought back from 2006). Godzilla, Attila the Hun, ssj4gogita4, the M&M's crew, and Fred Flintstone could be seen running around.
-END FLASHBACK-

Stevetron: Oh yeah, that was fun.
Spongetron: Don't worry Sandtron, we promise we will not mess the time stream this time!
Stevetron: Awww....

END OF SB-EPISODE: 9C-3593
NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: THE TIME MACHINE

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Wait a minute, something I don't understand. Didn't the plot description in Make Your Own Episode say this had something to do with Squidtron's tooth-ray being dropped accidentally? :P

Minor gripe though... lookin' good.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Oh man, this is getting better than ever! That Hurricane Katrina part was classic!

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Yeah, so far, I think it has an even better first few scenes than the first one!

Stinkoman 20X6

"Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow; nor dark of night or light of day; nor fear of fear nor words of love; nor con of cob, nor ice, nor cream; Nor milk, nor shake, nor can of worms; nor poodle dog nor idle threat; nor fish, nor sticks, nor hedge, nor hog; nor dip of clam, nor head of ache; nor smelly socks nor fluffy kittens shall keep me from my appointed rounds." - The postman's motto

SB-EPISODE: 9C-3594
FILE CODENAME: THE TIME MACHINE!

Spongetron set down the time machine in front of Patron's home.

Stevetron: So uh, how do you start this thing?
Spongetron: (long pause) Well, uh...I'm not really sure.
Spongetron: Maybe we should start by using the number pad.

Then suddenly, a second Spongetron, Patron, and Stevetron came in.

Spongetron: Oh, uh...is this a bad time? Uh, Patron, set it to some other time.
Patron: (holding time machine) Okay, how about World War III?
Spongetron and Stevetron: Mm...okay!

Then they all zapped away.

Spongetron: (the original one) Okaaayyyy....onward!

Spongetron typed in "1447" on the number pad. Then, he pressed the "Years" button.

Stevetron: (sets dial to forward) I wanna see if this thing really can travel forward in time.
Spongetron: (sets switch to backward - actual year*) Nah, let's go back in time first, just to be safe.
Stevetron: Aw fine, always gotta do it the hard way.
Ranktron: Hola, amigoes! What are you amigoes hasta?
Stevetron: We're using Sandtron's new time machine to go back and forward in time!
Ranktron: Oh, can I come?
Spongetron: Uh, four's a crowd, dude.
Ranktron: (walking away) Awwww....
Spongetron: (shakes time machine) Huh, how do you activate it? I don't see a big button or switch or anything.
Patron: (whacks time machine) Cherries!

This caused the time machine to activate. It started to gather energy to start.

Stevetron: (picking up time machine) Wow, for the first time in this episode, Patron actually did something.
Patron: Cherries?

Then, before they knew it, they were all zapped away. They reappeared in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.

Stevetron: Cool, it worked!
Patron: Where are we? (Finally, he said something other then "cherries"!)
Spongetron: (gasp) The Eiffel Tower! We're in Paris!
Stevetron: (gasp) Paris? The capital of France?! The ancient city that sunk into the Old Altantic Ocean many years ago?!!?
Spongetron: Yeah, this is 1447, more than a thousand years before the city sunk.
Patron: Gasp, there's cherries on that picnic table! (runs over to picnic table)
Stevetron: Wow, Sandtron's time machine really works! Hey, can we go back to 65,000,000 BC? I wanna see what wiped the dinosaurs out!
Spongetron: Sure, Stevetron.

He dialed "65000000" on the number pad and turned the dial to "BC". Then, just as Patron came back with a handful of cherries, they were zapped away again.

NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: PLAYING WITH SANDTRON'S TIME MACHINE!

Stinkoman 20X6

"Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow; nor dark of night or light of day; nor fear of fear nor words of love; nor con of cob, nor ice, nor cream; Nor milk, nor shake, nor can of worms; nor poodle dog nor idle threat; nor fish, nor sticks, nor hedge, nor hog; nor dip of clam, nor head of ache; nor smelly socks nor fluffy kittens shall keep me from my appointed rounds." - The postman's motto

FILE CODENAME: WHAT REALLY WIPED ALL THE DINOSAURS OUT!

Spongetron, Patron, Stevetron, and Ranktron reappeared in the Dinosaur Age.

Spongetron: (turns to Ranktron) What the...? Ranktron, didn't we tell you to get out of here?
Ranktron: (walking away) El aw, se adelanta! (Aw, come on!)
Stevetron: Well...we're here. Where's the meteor? Or the volcano? What about the egg-laying mammals? WHAT COULD'VE WIPED THE DINOSAURS OUT?!!?

We cut to a bunch of dinosaurs watching a prehistoric TV.

Cavey the Caveman: (from SpongeBob Goes Prehistoric)Who lives in a prehistoric pineapple under the sea?!!?
All the Dinosaurs: SpongeGar!
Cavey the Caveman: Yellow and prehistoric is he!
All the Dinosaurs: SpongeGar!
Cavey the Caveman: If complete crectacious nonsense be something you wish!
All the Dinosaurs: SpongeGar! (along with Cavey) SpongeGar! SpongeGar! SpongeGar! Sponge...
Realistic Trilobite Head: We interrupt SpongeGar to bring you an important Jurassic news bulletin! Stonen Hillenbite, the creator of SpongeGar, has offically cancelled the show for no real reason whatsoever. That is all. Thank you. (TV goes to static)
T-Rex: Huh?

All the dinosaurs immediately died. An opossum came over and poked one of them.

Opossum: Hey, guys, they're dead! We can come out and evolve now!

Millions of birds and mammals started to pop out from underneath the ground, rejoicing over the land that they now dominated.

Spongetron: They all died because a show was cancelled?!
Stevetron: That's what I would do if they cancelled Yo, Andrew.
PokDouglas: Same goes for me on the Pokmon anime.
Stevetron: Oooh! Oooh! Let's go to the future now!
Spongetron: Okay, fine.

He punched in "200" on the number pad. Then he siwtched the dial to "Forward". He then activated it and they were all zapped away.

END OF SB-EPISODE: 9C-3594
NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: A BLEAK, DESELATE FUTURE!

Stinkoman 20X6

SB-EPISODE: 9C-3595
FILE CODENAME: A BLEAK, DESELATE FUTURE!

Spongetron, Patron, and Stevereappeared in a place that didn't look unlike Planktopolis from the movie. The only differences were that everything was chrome and the skies were dark blue-gray color.

Stevetron: Is...this the future? Looks more like the past to me. Are you sure that time machine's not set to the past?
Spongetron: Yeah, the dial's set to "future". If this is the future...what happened?

A TV came on.

Realistic Fish Slave Head: I am a realistic fish slave head and here to re-remind everyone that Planktron, the 41st Century counterpart of 200-Plankton I.B, has stolen Sandtron's (the 41st Century counterpart of 200-Cheeks A.C) invention, a time machine capable of traveling back and forward in time, three years after its creation and testing stages. He has used it to travel to the future and enslave us all!
Stevetron: Oh, no! This is terrible!
Spongetron: I know! What could be more terrible then a future ruled by Planktron?!!?
Stevetron: Huh? Oh, actually I was talking about this ancient TV! What happened to the FV-2k's?!!?
Spongetron: You're right, Patron! We must go back in time to learn the chain of events that led to this awful future, prevent them from happening, and save the future!
Patron: Cherries?
Stevetron: Yeah, let's go with Patron's plan!
Patron: (calpping) Cherries!
Spongetron: Let's see, the news guy said that Planktron stole the time machine three years after Sandtron built it, so that means he stole it in the year 4021!

He punched in "4021" and then switched the dial to "Actual Time".

Then they were whisked away again.

END OF SB-EPISODE: 9C-3595
NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: THE WRATH OF PLANKTRON!

Back