SpongeBuddy Mania v4!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
As I'm sure you can see, we've given SpongeBuddy Mania a major overhaul!

The main site has been upgrade and given a whole new look:
  • Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick worked on the design for the new site and there are several colors to choose from. You can also drag sections of the site to other places to make it how you'd like. I made some tweaks to the default theme and made the banner.
  • The content all over the site has been updated:
    • Capsules have been redirected to The Mermalair capsules due to so much more information on each one rather than the boring ones that SBM had :P
    • New transcripts in Season 5. ssj4gogita4 is working on finishing season 5 soon.
    • DVDs have been updated. Also notice at the bottom of the page there is a "future releases" section. We'll let you know of what's coming soon on DVD!
    • The "AIM" icon section has been reintroduced as "Avatars". I've been making these for you so you can use them on other forums you visit (besides SBM, of course ;))
    • Removed some of the old wallpaper that wasn't sizable for the desktops and inserted some better ones. I hope you remember these from a couple years ago around Christmas time!!
    • Extras has been reintroduced as "Other Site Goodies". We've added some new things to the page and are still going on trying to add more.
    • The FAQs page has been fixed. If there are any questions you would like to see answered, please send either me or ssj4gogita4 an email.

As for the forums:
  • We've done a major upgrade and we have a new skin. At the moment we only have this skin, but we will very soon have some more to choose from.

Within the next week:
  • The arcade will return with new games.
  • Doubloons will make its return and you'll be able to buy and sell in the Barg-N-Mart forum!
  • All the mods will come back Sunday that we originally in IPB 2.3 :)

Some features will be added in the near future, so bear with us as some adjustments are made in the coming weeks.

As always, please report bugs in the errors topic

Enjoy the holiday everyone, and enjoy the updates!
-SBM Staff

MechaWave

Karate Master
Very nice!! ;o

PM me if you need help, even though I'm sure you're quite skilled as is Abney, and you too MDPP! I've learned a few things while I was gone, maybe I can polish stuff.

SpongeSebastian

CheeseHead BrownPants
Wow, it's about time SBM gets a new site! :P Anyway, I don't have anything bad to say about the redesign. I'm just glad the site is updated, and I may even come here more often.

As for The Mermalair, does the SBM staff has access to update that site too? It hasn't had an update since mid-2009, and we may need to create new capsules for seasons 6-7.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
This skin is too light for me, I need a darker one. After 22 months of Nighty Night, this one's burning my eyes, no offense xD Not that it doesn't look good, just not what I'm used to. When are the other skins coming?

Back