"SpongeBob's Last Stand" DVD

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/SpongeBob-Squ...ast-Stand/13111

laststand.jpg

Release Date: March 16

MechaWave

Karate Master
Hmm, a new, unannounced episode. Every episode from 120A-133A have been confirmed, so it has to be 133B-140B.

I like the idea. Must buy! :P

Spongefifi

Derpina
Sounds just ok, but I've learned not to judge episodes not just by the description, so I'm looking forward to it.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Wow! It's about time the writers made an episode about protesting... seems to be a huge deal in the modern world. :shhh:
Squid on Strike?

KRUSTY KRAB FUNFAIR!
Funfair? I could go for some fun!

lol- Squid on Strike shows how bad SB is at protesting anything. Of course, he did protest the "actors" in the MM & BB movie episode with an air of competence about him.

MechaWave

Karate Master
Wow! It's about time the writers made an episode about protesting... seems to be a huge deal in the modern world. :shhh:
Squid on Strike?

KRUSTY KRAB FUNFAIR!

lol- Squid on Strike shows how bad SB is at protesting anything. Of course, he did protest the "actors" in the MM & BB movie episode with an air of competence about him.
Because he was actually dedicated to it and knew about everything he protested about. The Krusty Krab thing, he wasn't so dedicated.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Wow! It's about time the writers made an episode about protesting... seems to be a huge deal in the modern world. :P
Squid on Strike?

KRUSTY KRAB FUNFAIR!

Because he was actually dedicated to it and knew about everything he protested about. The Krusty Krab thing, he wasn't so dedicated.
True dat. You so smart. Me likey. :shhh:

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Beat me to it. :shhh:

I like that they're putting new episodes on it, but I guess that takes away from when they premiere on Nick.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
cover looks ok... the episode sounds pretty cool... can't wait T_T

Back