SpongeBob's 'Imagination Shellabration' (20th Anniversary) Campaign Details for 2019

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
"Nickelodeon will mark SpongeBob's 20th anniversary with the SpongeBob Imagination Shellabration, which will feature a host of activities, including on-air stunts, new retail and experiential activations, a dedicated marketing campaign, and digital product launches, including a new app, a podcast, and YouTube series.

Master toy partner, The Alpha Group LLC, will launch a new line of toys, collectibles, plush, novelties and more, appealing to kids, teens and millennials. Highlights of the line include a SpongeBob Stretch Pants and a SpongeBob SLIMEEZ figures which ooze slime. Alpha's new SpongeBob SquarePants toy line will launch globally in 2019 as part of Nickelodeon's SpongeBob iMaGiNATiOn Shellabration initiative, and will be supported by a TV driver, eye popping packaging, consumer PR events, a social and digital media marketing campaign and TV advertising.

A further 60+ UK licensee deals are fuelling excitement ahead of the March 2019 launch of season 12 on Nicktoons UK & Ireland. This activity will build up to the big screen release of The SpongeBob Movie: It’s a Wonderful Sponge, which is launching in summer 2020. The film will feature a origin story of how little SpongeBob met the rest of the Bikini Bottom gang at summer camp."

Source(s):
- https://issuu.com/toyworldmag/docs/twm-jan-2019_v4
- http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2019/01/nickelodeon-outlines-spongebob.html

SpongeBob-SquarePants-20th-Anniversary-Toys-Merchandise-Alpha-Group-SBSP-Nickelodeon-Nick-Promo-Flyer.jpg

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
They should also do an marathon showing every episode of the series (So far).

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
Original Raw and Uncut said:
Wait, no TV specail, like Truth or Square?
If I recall correctly, I remember hearing about one in production for season 12. This campaign is mainly for merchandising I guess.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
This seems exciting. As I’ve said, SpongeBob has a massive year ahead of it. We’ve now got a brand, a blurp and a poot, and it’s only just beginning.

Back