SpongeBob's deep voice?

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Stolen Maggie Daddies said:
Didn't he say something in Pressure with that voice?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXL1Me8B50

I just realized... I used to have the part from Valentine's Day with the deep voice saved on my computer. But now I don't have it anymore, I deleted it! I forgot to put it in my SB clips folder where I'd normally put all my SB videos in around that time. FUUUUUUUUU-

he really does sound like the narrator from PPG with that voice

BobCarotte

meep
HAW HAW HAW

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=w4tlf3eaAp%2Fg2uBtxk%2FvOXjM0Fxm4daBxGes3WM2ydk%3D

YuYuYuuki

Glitter Gloss
He always sounded like the Powerpuff Girls narrator to me! Imagine if the French Narrator used that voice and you're all set.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab9OHn8JccM 5:57 They used his deep voice in a bumper for a Nickelodeon marathon block in 2000. It sounds different than his usual deep voice, almost lower-pitched. Guess it's to further exemplify the laziness of the entire thing. Now where the halibut can I find "Thousands of gallons of water per month!" from SpongeBob & You Save the Big Blue?

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Bonus points if you saw the comment on that video asking why David Humphrey looks like Stephen Hillenburg (and to me, they look nothing alike.)

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
I just wonder what they meant by "I'm gonna flatter your socks off" because to me it feels like SB is going to compliment others in that handsome man imitation and they'll faint from his handsomeness like what happened with Handsome Squidward. However, THIS unsettles me, while Handsome Squidward is just hilarious. (Probably because that was more of an unintentional JoJo reference.)

Vuvuzela Smasher said:
You mean the sexy voice?
You mean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi9RDooVTw0

Because who would I only want to flatter my socks off?
Screen_Shot_2018-09-09_at_4.01.45_AM.png

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Lettuce Have Fun said:
you guys are so silly

now that I've read this thread, i just keep hearing the HALL MONITOR! line in my head!
For me, I just keep hearing "HURRY GIRLS HURRY" in my head
Also now I'm attracted to the PPG narrator because of what (I think) he looks like, not his voice

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Also do you remember what got the infamous thread closed? Now that I revealed that user was me under another persona (that reflected who I wanted to be; a Japanese-American who grew up in the early 2000s experiencing what I wanted to experience. I have learned to just be myself), you guys are wondering if that really happened, right? Well: no. I don't even have a fetish for itching; all that episode did was make me really like itching. Like, I'm just interested in it.

Back to the deep voice: I hate this fishin' gag now because of my 13 year old self. I bet you all do too. WHY CAN'T WE FORGET ABOUT IT ALREADY? Especially if the owner regrets it and refuses to have anything to do with it.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
"Cyborg's going to flatter everybody so much"
FTFY because I don't want to think about 2016 and 2017 (and come to think of it; most of 2018 too)

Considering my dumb 13 year old self got my neutral article on Encyclopedia Dramatica revised to an actual article on me claiming I was a lolcow and saying I still do that and I've apparently done it multiple times, along with a stupid rumor almost anyone with a brain can see is false, we should all get together and prove to the Internet I've evolved and am now a knowledgeable young woman with a good sense of humor.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
What perplexes me even more is why this is all Dial Tone ever seems to want to talk about.
Dial Tone? Who?

And all I ever seem to want to talk about is Cyborg from DC Comics, as evidenced by my avatar; if not SpongeBob as a show itself!

Back