SpongeBob's age: a case study

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
That would have been amazingly awesome if they had chosen to make the episodes made after Season 3 set after the movie. It would have opened up a lot of possibilities for stories and character development.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
@grubbygrouper I don't remember seeing a driver's license in suds

spongie33 said:

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=OMGyPMEHJXwyoNpWZoY5bsUAma6sFI2FFhSsvm9KEb4%3D
I meant to say Sleepy time

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
There have been times when I have assumed SpongeBob to be a really young adult. In actuality, however, he has a vague age. We may never know how old he is. In fact, we may never know how old all the other characters (except Pearl) are.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
I assumed that Spongebob will always have the same sort of personality/demeanor no matter how old he gets. If he was born in 1986 like his license said, then he would be in his late 20s. He has a career, his own house, he pays bills, he's self-sufficient, but he's undeniably a kid at heart.

That's what makes him so endearing. He's very innocent and naive while still having the responsibilites of an adult.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
I assumed that Spongebob will always have the same sort of personality/demeanor no matter how old he gets. If he was born in 1986 like his license said, then he would be in his late 20s. He has a career, his own house, he pays bills, he's self-sufficient, but he's undeniably a kid at heart.

That's what makes him so endearing. He's very innocent and naive while still having the responsibilites of an adult.
Not to mention that anyone that passionant about working in fast food has earned themselves some major points!

Back