SpongeBob Theme Song Video

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
They shouldn't change the theme, many other shows have changed the theme (Digimon, Rugrats, Jimmy Neutron and Pokemon especially) but the original theme is good enough they should keep it.

no username.

wee woo
A classic now is a classic later, kee pit. As for all those other new themes, they were all gayer than the first i think.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Yeah, they should probably throw in scenes from episodes like "Culture Shock", "Pressure", and "Dunces and Dragons".

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
I don't think they will change it. Plus, the theme doesn't have scenes from episodes.

no username.

wee woo
^Yeah, i like consistancy. Id be kinda mad if they changed something that is kinda like a tradition right in the middle of a season or even startign a season. Like, id be going through my Spongebob DVD's at 65 yrs old maybe and be like "That's not spongebob" just because the theme looked different from the others. :P

no username.

wee woo
^okay, well maybe they could redesign the original with better drawings then. Like, so it didnt look "low-quality" as much.

a newer theme song sounds good...

SB has been playing the same theme song for over 7 years straight...

maybe I should change my sig...

(read it)

Mystery

YOU ATE OLD MAN JENKINS!
No, keep it. Changing it sounds just as bad as how Nick has changed since the early years.

But they could change the quality, as you said. BUT I protest to different pictures. ;)

s21sponge

Your face is spam
No, keep it. Changing it sounds just as bad as how Nick has changed since the early years.

But they could change the quality, as you said. BUT I protest to different pictures. ;)
What about a different song? :(

Mystery

YOU ATE OLD MAN JENKINS!
Well, they WANTED it to be randomly annoying...so...ummm...no, not really..but that's my opinion...

squidbob

Moby Dollar
I think they should change it next season (but without any warning whatsoever)

spongiestsponge

PinataMan!
The theme's just fine as it is. Why would anyone want to change it?

Because it feaures that low-quality Season 1 animation.

Well that "low quality" season 1 animation is home to great episodes! And It's better than season 4 animation! :0 yea I said it! ;) Season 4 is too bright for me.

The theme should stay the same. No matter how crappy future episodes will be, at least we'll have a good theme! :P

Back