Priyarena31

Banished
[SIZE=11pt]Hey guys! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I’m Priya from Greenpeace and we’ve created a video that I thought you might like as it features SpongeBob Squarepants to tell everyone about why the unique Amazon Reef needs defending. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I would really appreciate if you shared this campaign video, you might want to share it with your family and friends too!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]If you want to know more about the Amazon Reef campaign, please click on this [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]link[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. You can also read why we’ve used SpongeBob [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]here[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]! Basically, it’s an astonishing underwater world, at risk from an oil spill, as oil companies like BP are planning to drill nearby. We can't let this happen as sea sponges like SpongeBob Squarepants, as well as beautiful corals and marine animals could be in grave danger![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Thanks so much,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Please follow the links below for the video =)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]FB:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]https://www.facebook.com/greenpeaceuk/videos/10155076380923300/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Twitter:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]https://twitter.com/GreenpeaceUK/status/882166196652699648[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Youtube:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6-bHDptFhA[/SIZE]

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
Okay, those clips were selected perfectly. Like, better than anything Nickelodeon would've done.
Loved the Mr. Krabs "I like money." bit especially. Seriously excellent work from whoever at Greenpeace it was that did this - they must be a big fan of the show :sbthumbs:

The message of the video is also important, and this was definitely presented well. I may not start making picket signs reading 'BP Funfair', but I definitely support those who do. Awesome :imagination:

PunkRockSquidward

Baby Clam
Judging by the thumbnail, I was expecting a low quality animated Spongebob with a terrible impersonation talking about oil and stuff, but it's just boring text, royalty free ukulele music, and random Spongebob clips mixed in.
As bad as the former would be, it would at least have had some effort put into it.

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
Judging by the thumbnail, I was expecting a low quality animated Spongebob with a terrible impersonation talking about oil and stuff, but it's just boring text, royalty free ukulele music, and random Spongebob clips mixed in.
As bad as the former would be, it would at least have had some effort put into it.
No effort!?

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
I feel like the "I like money!" clip and the question for which it was used to answer were unnecessary - it seems to be included only out of spite as opposed of actually having a point. That is, it doesn't emphasis any passion for protecting the Amazon Reef. Yes, I understand that what they are doing is terrible for the environment, but from a more neutral standpoint, I can't take that brief moment seriously at all.

Everything else in the video is solid, though.

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
Well, good thing I don't go to any BP stations. Especially since they've all but become an endangered species in my area.

Yeah, Oil is somewhat necessary nowadays, but not for very long, since alt. fuel resources are starting to grow in strength and popularity. Hell, most of my power comes from a dam. Plus, BP isn't the most trusted with oil rigs. Nor ExxonMobil.

So yeah, Protect the Amazon, and the Native Lands.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
imrustyokay said:
Well, good thing I don't go to any BP stations. Especially since they've all but become an endangered species in my area.

Yeah, Oil is somewhat necessary nowadays, but not for very long, since alt. fuel resources are starting to grow in strength and popularity. Hell, most of my power comes from a dam. Plus, BP isn't the most trusted with oil rigs. Nor ExxonMobil.

ExxonMobil is also not trusted with boats after what happened to the Exxon Valdez in Alaska in 1989.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
aren't you the same people who made a video against Lego for making Shell products even though the sets you used in the protest video were from different Lego sets (such as a Cars 2 one) put together with Shell Lego figures and stickers that haven't existed since like the 90's?

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
I agree with everyone else here, the clip selecting was perfect! Especially that clip of Patrick from SB's Last Stand, that was perfect for this video.

Priyarena31

Banished
Ihavedahswag said:
Okay, those clips were selected perfectly. Like, better than anything Nickelodeon would've done.
Loved the Mr. Krabs "I like money." bit especially. Seriously excellent work from whoever at Greenpeace it was that did this - they must be a big fan of the show :sbthumbs:

The message of the video is also important, and this was definitely presented well. I may not start making picket signs reading 'BP Funfair', but I definitely support those who do. Awesome :imagination:

Really nice video, hope this doesn't happen!
This means so much to us, i'm so glad you liked it :D if you'd like to support us, I would really appreciate it if you could sign the petition here >>> https://secure.greenpeace.org.uk/page/s/defend-the-amazon-reef?source=wb&subsource=20170703fowb01

Thankyou!!!
The Appetizer said:
I agree with everyone else here, the clip selecting was perfect! Especially that clip of Patrick from SB's Last Stand, that was perfect for this video.
Thankyou for your lovely feedback :)
imrustyokay said:

Thanks so much for your feedback :)

If you'd like to support us in defending the Amazon Reef, I would really appreciate if you could sign this petition >>>

https://secure.greenpeace.org.uk/page/s/defend-the-amazon-reef?source=wb&subsource=20170703fowb01

Thankyou!

KarateSponge

Parawhore
PunkRockSquidward said:
when your dad yells at you and you feel you should yell at something too

PinkPearl

insert title here
It's a cute video and tbh I was surprised at how professional it was in general. But heads up: if you're using clickbaity titles and stick around just to promote causes, you're not going to make yourself very popular anytime soon.

Also, what Doowop said. It's gonna be taken down in a matter of days or weeks, but thanks for sharing!

Back