SpongeBob SquarePants specials and marthons in the 2010s (in the Philippines)

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Hey, guys. SpongeBrony here and I wanna share all of my memories involving to SpongeBob SquarePants.

Today, I'm gonna show you the SpongeBob SquarePants marathons and specials that aired back in the 2010s in the Philippines (my home country), along with Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. Replays are available on weekends, after the special and/or marathon.

2010:
  • April 22 = SpongeBob's Last Stand
  • July 5 to 9 = new SpongeBob episodes from Seasons 6 and 7*
  • October 11 to 15 = new SpongeBob episodes from Season 7*
  • November = The Great Patty Caper premiere

• January = new SpongeBob episodes from Season 7
  • March 18 = The Legends of Bikini Bottom
  • June 1 to 3 = new SpongeBob episodes from season 7 (including The Curse of Bikini Bottom)
  • July 11 to 21 = Be Happy with SpongeBob (a marathon of new SpongeBob episodes from Season 7) (replayed on July 22 to 24)
  • September 9 = Frozen Face-Off premiere (replayed on Sept 10 and 11)
  • December 31 = 48-hour SpongeBob-a-thon

• January 1= 48-hour SpongeBob-a-thon (part 2)
  • April 13 = Animation Domination: SpongeBob vs. TUFF Puppy (the new SB episodes are Restraining SpongeBob and Fiasco!) (replayed on April 14 and 15)
  • May 5 = SpongeBob's Yellow Party** (an SB event held at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines)
  • July 13 = SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip (replayed on July 14 and 15)
  • December 21 = It's a SpongeBob Christmas premiere (replayed on Dec 22 and 23)

• April 15 to 20 = SpongeBob SquarePants parody on ABS-CBN (not affiliated with Nickelodeon)
  • July 8 to 12 = new SpongeBob SquarePants episodes from Seasons 8 and 9
  • December 2 to 13 = SpongeBob around the World (marathon and contest)

• March 31 = SpongeBob You're Fired premiere :patgross(after Kid's Choce Awards 2014 premiere)
  • November 28 = It Came from Goo Lagoon premiere (replayed on Nov 29 and 30)

• March 28 = SpongeBob Movie: Sponge out of Water contest**
  • April 4 = SpongeBob Movie: Sponge out of Water release in the Philippines
  • July 18 = Bikini Bottom Buddy Roundup** (an event held at SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines)
  • July 20 to 24 = Bikini Bottom Buddy Search (a watch-and-play marathon) (replayed on July 25 and 26)
  • September 7 = SpongeBob SpeedPants (a marathon of SpongeBob reckless boating episodes + premiere of Tutor Sauce) (replayed on Sept 9, 11, 12 and 13)
  • November 13 = Throwdown of Niceness (SpongeBob vs Harvey Beaks) (premiere of Squid Plus One) (replayed on Nov 14 and 15)

• January 25 to 29 = SpongeBob's Kitchen Secrets (replayed on Jan 30 and 31)
  • July 29 = New SpongeBob episodes from Seasons 9B

2017 - SpongeBob Gold
  • January 2 to 6 = SpongeBob's Musical Extravaganza (a marathon of musical SpongeBob episodes and specials) (replayed on Jan 7 to 13)
  • January 9 to 13 = new SpongeBob episodes from Seasons 9B and 10. (replayed on Jan 14 and 15)
  • February 24 = SpongeBob Gold: The Golden Krabby Patty Spectacular (marathon of SB Krabby Patty moments + premiere of Goodbye, Krabby Patty?) (replayed on Feb 25 and 26)
  • July 17 to 21 = SpongeBob Gold: SpongeBob's Lost Treasures (with premiere of Lost and Found and The Getaway on 1th and 21st, respectively) (replayed on July 22 and 23)
  • October 29 = SpongeBob Gold: Takotown: SpongeBob's Scary HaLOLween** (held at SMX Convention Center in SM Aura in Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines)
  • October 31 = The Legends of BOOkini Bottom premiere
  • January 22 to 26 = new SpongeBob episodes from Seasons 10
  • March 12 to 16 = SpongeBob Gold: SpongeBob's Heart of Gold
  • June 4 to 22 = SpongeBob WherePants (a spot-the-pants marathon and contest)
  • July 2 to 6 = new SpongeBob episodes from Season 10
  • November 5 to 9 = new SpongeBob episodes from Season 10

2019 - SpongeBob 20: Best Year Ever
  • July 1 to 5 = SpongeBob's Best Moments Ever (a marathon of SB episodes with best and memorable moments (e.g. Band Geeks)) (replayed on July 6 and 7)
  • July 12 = SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout premiere (replayed a few times on July 13 and 14)
  • July 13 to 14 = SpongeBob's Best 48-hours Ever marathon
  • September 9 to 13 = SpongeBob's Best Pet Friends Ever (a marathon of SpongeBob episodes involving pets and animals) *cough*A Pal for Gary*cough*
  • December 14 = SpongeBob's Best Holidays Ever (a marathon of SpongeBob Christmas and winter episodes and specials)
*most of them are bad S7 episodes
**Unfortunately, I did not go to those events.

So in conclusion, these are the SB marathons and specials aired in the Philippines on the 2010s. If there's a SpongeBob special and/or marathon aired on the day and then finished watching the special and.or marathon, it easily become my best day ever. This is my top 1 happiest moment in my life.

And that's it for now.

Question of the Day: What is your most favorite and most memorable year of the 2010s? Mine is 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2015.

Last edited:
Back