SpongeBob SquarePants Saves The Krusty Krab (Working Trial Found!)

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
Ok, so this is a spongebob game titled SpongeBob SquarePants Saves The Krusty Krab i found a working version of the trial! its a iso file of the nick arcade disc & it features other nicktoon games like Fairly OddParents, All Grown Up, Jimmy Neutron. just to clarify that i'm not telling a lie, here are some screenshots
KykBFyQ.jpg

Here is me playing as Squidward :)
nxfRWFr.jpg

Here Is the link to the iso:
oh yeah, Have Fun!
https://archive.org/details/nickarcade_spongebob_cd

Instructions:
once you are on the page, scroll down to where it says download iso. download it.
once after it downloads, open the set up file at the very bottom. and it should run.
once after that, click on "SpongeBob SquarePants" and scroll down unill you see "Saves The Krusty Krab"
IMPORTANT!
You have to keep the nick arcade thing open. if you don't it will crash!
So anyways, have fun!

Report to me any problems with the iso or the game :)

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
The Brony said:
Ok, so this is a spongebob game titled SpongeBob SquarePants Saves The Krusty Krab i found a working version of the trial! its a iso file of the nick arcade disc & it features other nicktoon games like Fairly OddParents, All Grown Up, Jimmy Neutron. just to clarify that i'm not telling a lie, here are some screenshots
KykBFyQ.jpg

Here is me playing as Squidward :)
nxfRWFr.jpg

Here Is the link to the iso:
oh yeah, Have Fun!
https://archive.org/details/nickarcade_spongebob_cd

Instructions:
once you are on the page, scroll down to where it says download iso. download it.
once after it downloads, open the set up file at the very bottom. and it should run.
once after that, click on "SpongeBob SquarePants" and scroll down unill you see "Saves The Krusty Krab"
IMPORTANT!
You have to keep the nick arcade thing open. if you don't it will crash!
So anyways, have fun!

Report to me any problems with the iso or the game :)
Uh... dude, this has been found for a while.

Back