SpongeBob SquarePants review

SpongeheadandhispalPatman

Imitation Krab
Sponge. Bob. Square. Pants. Four words put together, and you'll see one of the most beloved sentence combinations. Starting off as a silly idea by a marine biologist to a crazy multiverse. Now it's time to review from the square pants to the dirty pants to the mixed bag pants.

Seasons 1-5: You could tell Hillenburg had a love for his creation. It's the most creative of the bunch, despite being PRETTY unpolished. Oddly enough, my favorite episode, Ripped Pants, is a part of this era, and I grew up having the episode on the top of my favorites list

Seasons 6-8: Dear god, we do NOT talk about that (clam chirping) around me, OK?

Seasons 9-11: Hillenburg picks up the ashes and sort of reforms the series into what it used to be. At this point it was a cash sponge.

Seasons 12 and 13: After Hillenburg passed on, this era was a mixed bag, and Nick started squeezing a cash sponge.

Positives: It's SpongeBob (duh) and has all sorts of creative ideas.

Negatives: Mid Season SPONGE BOY ME BOB exists, and Hillenburg's passing caused Nick to start squeezing money out of the sponge to create spinoffs and try to mark him as the creator of those spinoffs, and putting his memorial note in the end of a (clam chirping) MOVIE!!! What a note to send this man off to...

Is SpongeBob SquarePants a good show? Yes, it was just unlucky enough to hit a harsh decline.

Back