"SpongeBob SquarePants" Returns for Ninth Season

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
You can read on toonzone.net, that SpongeBob SquarePants and the Penguins of Madagascar have been renewed a season, bringing the total count to nine seasons for the former. This was announced at Nickelodeon Upfront 2010.

Spongefifi

Derpina
Oh, that sounds awesome! SpongeBob will go on forever and evah.
Happy for the Penguins too! so it got picked up for a third season, right?

Negative Nancy

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I am glad that SpongeBob is being renewed for another season. I actually think the show is starting to get a little better. And I hardly see it as 'stomping the dead horse into the ground'. They know that you're all gonna watch anyways. :solute:
Now, Penguins of Madagascar. The Madagascar movies were absolute crap, and Dreamworks doesn't know how to make a good story. They simply make animals talk, and then expect you to love it because they're 'cute'.

MechaWave

Karate Master
Now, Penguins of Madagascar. The Madagascar movies were absolute crap, and Dreamworks doesn't know how to make a good story. They simply make animals talk, and then expect you to love it because they're 'cute'.
Dreamworks signed with Nick about making a Kung Fu Panda series in 2008, and is said to premiere this year. I don't know what's going on with the animation industry, but it's absolutely uncoordinated in terms of quality and originality.

Spongefifi

Derpina
^^ Old news much? But gah, I wasn't too crazy about the Kung Fu Panda movie, I can't imagine how it would even fit into a TV show. It seems like Nick is desperate for new shows :solute:

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Yeah, they really need to stop making movies into cartoon series and start coming up with more original ideas. PoM isn't too bad, imo, but shows like Hey Arnold, Rugrats, and Rocko's Modern Life were stellar in their originality. I am glad that SB is signed on for another season, though. I think it actually has a few more years left in it.

Why must they keep stomping the dead horse into the ground? :xD:
Same reason someone keeps stomping you into the ground.
No one stomps me into the ground.
*stomp, stomp, stomp*

Wow, that felt good. And I don't even care that you're a minor and it's totally against the law. :solute:

*stomps once more for good measure*

Arkei

Porous Freak
What is it with Nick and making series from 5 year old movies?

Back