SpongeBob Season 1 HD / Widescreen 1080p Re-Animation [HUGE NEWS!]

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Me and JMOD5454 have decided to remaster and 1080p and widescreen-ify all the first season episodes of SpongeBob, as well as changing the colors of the characters to look fresh.

It is possible we might do Season 2 and 3 so they look way better as the season 2 digital animation isn't that good, And Seasons 4-6 aren't planned (yet, idk) and Seasons 7-8 also.

And as soon as we know it, every episode of SpongeBob will be in widescreen! (As well as every animation and audio mistake (Calling out "Something Smells", will someone send us the audio of SB saying "Hi Building", as we really wanna fix that) that was ever made in the show's first 8 seasons)

Lemme know what your questions are (I will only answer anything not revealing any secrets of the project)

Also, The Dog (Purdy), The Brony (SpongeBobMusic492) are also helping us out!

JMOD5454's YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRoNvebz9aSFFiRWcQA0dbg

The Dog's (Purdy's) YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Tivonogginspeed4001

The Brony's YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1OXokDg2eRT-ZqC-OreqhA

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/thejasbre202

JASBRE OUT!!

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
This is amazing! Are you going to release the episodes individually once there're finished or are you going to wait until the entire season is finished being re-animated? :)

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
Wow. You guys are putting a lot of work into this. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
This is amazing! Are you going to release the episodes individually once there're finished or are you going to wait until the entire season is finished being re-animated? :)
I'd like to be the schedule guy, that's what I'm good at lol
I'm sure Jonas will give me that job since I'm, like, his best friend

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
BIG UPDATE: Me and Noah Spongy (BUBBBDMDDDLLEO) Just updated the schedule to airing the new episodes 20 years after the originally aired on tv, so Season 1 begins in 1999, and the pilot will air sometime in 2017, we will figure out an air date! So the show (so far renewed to season 3) will go to 2024!

UPDATE: Both Movies will be not re-animated, as it is pointless and they are already using the colors we are using!

Also, We will upscale the Patchy segments into HD widescreen, as with Bikini Atoll footage from season 1-8, We will fix up the It came from goo lagoon bikini atoll footage (the only season 9 episode I will redo)

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
Wow, I can't wait!!
As well as fixing things, like the "I just don't get it! I don't either. I just don't get it! I don't either." case you mentioned earlier, are you going to be reinserting things like the Just One Bite deleted scene?
(this one)

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
It's great that you're doing this but please don't make the colors super bright like season 9. They should stay true to how the original episode looks.

That being said, the two clips from the remastered pilot look amazing. High quality but still maintains the original look. So I have a lot of faith in this and I'm excited to see how the episodes look when they're finished. It makes me really happy to see such an ambitious project being done by the fans. Good luck with everything!

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Ihavedahswag said:
Wow, I can't wait!!
As well as fixing things, like the "I just don't get it! I don't either. I just don't get it! I don't either." case you mentioned earlier, are you going to be reinserting things like the Just One Bite deleted scene?
(this one)
Yes, we will have a version with the Deleted Scene reinserted and HD, and one with the shorter scene, as well with Procrastination with the "Come on SpongeBob!" scene will be reinstated. Any other deleted scenes (maybe even some storyboarded ones with voices recorded, we might actually animate those :) if we get those deleted storyboarded scenes, but it isn't top priority atm) notify me about. As I do have the Something Smells deleted audio scene, so I will air that full and uncut episode :D

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Invincibubble said:
Well, we will release the episodes 20 years after their original air date, so our plan is to do from 2019-24, maybe if we decide to do seasons 4, and 5, 2025-2029 :P
JerryTheSnail said:
It's great that you're doing this but please don't make the colors super bright like season 9. They should stay true to how the original episode looks.

That being said, the two clips from the remastered pilot look amazing. High quality but still maintains the original look. So I have a lot of faith in this and I'm excited to see how the episodes look when they're finished. It makes me really happy to see such an ambitious project being done by the fans. Good luck with everything!
We might use the colors (only for the characters) from season 9b's character color key, they are great colors and I think it would work for the show :P
Imagination said:
Please don't reanimate I'm with Stupid or people will think it's from Season 7 :(
We aren't changing the designs, we are only making the colors brighter (season 9b color key) and backgrounds into widescreen, as well as converting them into 1080p.

ExtraAbsorbent

Moby Dollar
I'm not part of the project, but I made these just for fun.

WRBupXQ.jpg
RPxnet7.jpg

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
ExtraAbsorbent said:
I'm not part of the project, but I made these just for fun.

WRBupXQ.jpg
RPxnet7.jpg
Would you wanna join us? We need alot of help :3 Contact me on skype at TheJasbre202, and i'll give you more info about the projekt

Back