spongebob related stuff from nick magazine

mistermudkip

Part Computer or Something
september 2009 issue to be precise spongebob cheeseheads adnickmagazine.jpgnickmagazinesept2009tomkennyinterview.jpg
apologies for the weird borders, my printer didnt scan the entire page, so i had to combine 2 images
there was a comic too about a pirate and his curse, but it didnt capture the entire page and i didnt capture it twice soo

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
YES! I've been looking for that Frigo SpongeBob advertisement for years now. :P I used to own it in the October 2009 issue, but lost it years ago. Isn't there also some SpongeBob comic about Patrick in the September 2009 issue? I remember looking through it at CVS but never bought it.

mistermudkip

Part Computer or Something
President Squidward said:
. Isn't there also some SpongeBob comic about Patrick in the September 2009 issue?
yeah, spongebob and patrick go dig up some pirates treasure, but its full of crackers
i might scan it tomorrow

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
If anyone has scans of that special summer SpongeBob 10th anniversary Nick Mag from 2009 plz send them this way

I used to have it but it's lost to time now and there was an interview in there with someone important that's been on my mind for years now

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
It’s always great when Tom Kenny himself gives his favourite episodes. Given he’s straight from the source of the show, it adds more to how we see what they want from it.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
If anyone has scans of that special summer SpongeBob 10th anniversary Nick Mag from 2009 plz send them this way
I used to have it but it's lost to time now and there was an interview in there with someone important that's been on my mind for years now
I owned a copy myself but its lost too :(

Back