Spongebob Pictures In HD! (You Can Post HD Pictures Too)

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
Long story short:

Waifu2x, Photo (Or Artwork, either one is fine) , Highest, and 2x. and repeat process until the photo is 4 times bigger than original and more noise reduced. For example if the original image size is 480 by 368, the upscaled one should be 1920 by 1472 afterwards.

You do need an account in Imgur if you do not want compression, because if you have don't have an an account, your images will be compressed. To set the settings like this, just hover over your account name, click settings, find Image Quality, and check the box to make sure compression isn't added. Although if you want to upload with no account it's fine.

As I said, you guys can get the images from this site since they are some of the best rips of SpongeBob images. Although you can screenshot them from watching them if you want.

( Shout out goes to whoever added the images on this site, and shout out goes to ExtraAbsorbent for making a topic about this and inspiring me to do this, or I guess these topics, with that said, let's all begin :) )

Here is ExtraAbsorbent's topic:
https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/56087-if-older-sb-episodes-were-hd/

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
2zz4wDk.png

HD Images using waifu2x, you can do it yourself!

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
View attachment 11916
I can understand why cel animation can be creepy, i was spooked in some scenes, but i could deal with it

When I was little I thought that season 1's animation was scary looking, because of the cel animation. Spongebob looks weird in cel animation in my opinion. Other shows, like the simpsons, or the first two seasons of dexter's lab look amazing on cels.

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
When I was little I thought that season 1's animation was scary looking, because of the cel animation. Spongebob looks weird in cel animation in my opinion. Other shows, like the simpsons, or the first two seasons of dexter's lab look amazing on cels.
What about Markerbobish season 1 episodes, were you scared of those?

Patchy'sBack191

Baby Clam
Patty Hype HD

Attachments

• 025b - Patty Hype (261)_waifu2x_photo_noise3_scale_tta_1.png
    025b - Patty Hype (261)_waifu2x_photo_noise3_scale_tta_1.png
    726.3 KB · Views: 17
Back