I decided to install Operation Krabby Patty from a four pack of SpongeBob games I have on PC and play it about an hour ago, it was pretty fun! After that intense play session (not really :sweat: ) I thought to myslef, "I wonder what SBM thinks of these games? Welp, time to post a topic!" and here we are now.

So what do you think of the SpongeBob games on PC like Nighty Nightmare, BfBB, Lights! Camera! Pants!, The Movie Game, and Operation Krabby Patty?

After playing it, I feel I should give a quick review of it: I enjoyed Operation Krabby Patty, the minigames were some fun little time wasters (in a good way though) and has some pretty funny cutscenes! xDBut those controls and loading times were atrocious, I waited 3 solid minutes for one 4 minute minigame to load and the game didn't even indicate it was loading and I had thought the game had softlocked. The same 5 seconds of music looping didn't help either. <_< For the controls, well... it moves like a stone skipping on water when moving and turning while moving is like slipping on a wet floor. But for their first game, AWE Games did an OK job. :thumbsup:

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I have all of the PC SpongeBob games. For some reason I always played them on PC before the console releases. I definitely enjoyed Employee of the Month, Operation Krabby Patty, Battle for Bikini Bottom, and Lights, Camera, Pants a lot. It's almost a blur to me honestly which games were which because it's been probably 15 years or something since I played them but I enjoyed them a lot. Need to break those out again.

jack_of_all_traids said:
They're good, but I personally think the console games are a bit better.
Comapring BfBB on PC to the console version shouldn't even be a comparison, BfBB on console was better. Point and click games can be fun, but I think there's more fun to be had in a 3D platformer.

Employee of the Month was my favorite to play as a child. I think I beat it three times in a row, actually.

I've played the movie PC game also, but don't remember enough about it to actually comment on it.

Back