Spongebob on jumptheshark

Pinheadlarry55

Imitation Krab
April 1, 2003.

There used to be this website called jumptheshark. It was a website where you could post your opinions on when a show started to decline in quality or go downhill or jumped the shark. Spongebob was on there. Keep in mind that this is pre-movie Spongebob. Pre-seasons 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and the 2nd movie.

https://web.archive.org/web/20030401082054/http://www.jumptheshark.com:80/s/spongebobsquarepants.htm

This is a little after the sponge who could fly premiered. If you want to see when they thought it went downhill before season 3 premiered just go to any date before October 2001.

BobCarotte

meep
Some of the "so bad they are funny" reviews there. xD

"The stupidest cartoon on. A sponge in a pineapple living in the ocean... what happened to the classics (ren & stimpy)? anyone who finds humor in this pathetic excuse for entertainment is stupid."

"I realized this when i found out that Spongebob and his STUPID BUBBLE BLOWING TECHINIQUE DOESNT WORK!!!!!! i tryed to do all the things he told me in the show and none of them work thanx to that dumb square i cant blow bubbles anymore!!!!! I LOVE PATRICK IN SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS HE MAKES ME GIGGLE!!!!!! I LVOE U!!!!!"

"This show embarrasses me, how can America come to this! Most Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon shows have been very slapped together and crappy. Im a big fan of Japanesse Anime and it shames me to look at all this American crap, and then look at the art of the Japanese...."

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
There's too many hilarious reviews from SpongeBob haters:

"He lives in a pineapple under the sink..." Clearly, this guy hasn't watched SpongeBob at all, ha.

"Yet another Nickelodeon record for WORST CARTOON EVER! (I bet they're working on another record right now) A television network, especially a kids' network, is really at rock bottom when they show a character running around in his underwear on a regular basis. On another note, I have had a long standing theory that small fan clubs who like shows that everyone else hates periodically show up on this site and vote "Never Jumped" en masse! Well I think that the three sponge loving yokels above prove it, as do the group who voted on Star Trek: Voyager!" Three, you say? Boy, millions of people have watched the show since it aired.

"that show jumped the shark even before i was aired. I mean, a talking sponge? Umm..."

"Day one. Man, this show sucks the big one! What we have here is a stupid sponge who wants to be accepted by every moron in bikini bottoms, hangs out with his equally stupid friends, and tries to be employee of the month at the Krusty Krab for the 59th month in a row! There's nothing remotly as bad as spongebb suckpants, and the person who made this show should get a sponge shoved up his butt fast. And how can people like this crap? The folks who added their comments about this dog ::dolphin noise:: being good programming should reconsider their thoughts. Here's a good starting quote: SPONGEBOB SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't think that these folks have watched any good SpongeBob episodes in their lives...

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Gosh, people were complaining about new writers and SpongeBob’s voice changing before they even happened! It just goes to show there are some people on the internet looking for a reason to complain, even back in old days.
that show jumped the shark even before i was aired. I mean, a talking sponge? Umm...
A tiny morsel of the insanity that is 2003 forum discussion.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
CakeCup said:
There's too many hilarious reviews from SpongeBob haters:

"He lives in a pineapple under the sink..." Clearly, this guy hasn't watched SpongeBob at all, ha.

"Yet another Nickelodeon record for WORST CARTOON EVER! (I bet they're working on another record right now) A television network, especially a kids' network, is really at rock bottom when they show a character running around in his underwear on a regular basis. On another note, I have had a long standing theory that small fan clubs who like shows that everyone else hates periodically show up on this site and vote "Never Jumped" en masse! Well I think that the three sponge loving yokels above prove it, as do the group who voted on Star Trek: Voyager!" Three, you say? Boy, millions of people have watched the show since it aired.

"that show jumped the shark even before i was aired. I mean, a talking sponge? Umm..."

"Day one. Man, this show sucks the big one! What we have here is a stupid sponge who wants to be accepted by every moron in bikini bottoms, hangs out with his equally stupid friends, and tries to be employee of the month at the Krusty Krab for the 59th month in a row! There's nothing remotly as bad as spongebb suckpants, and the person who made this show should get a sponge shoved up his butt fast. And how can people like this crap? The folks who added their comments about this dog ::dolphin noise:: being good programming should reconsider their thoughts. Here's a good starting quote: SPONGEBOB SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't think that these folks have watched any good SpongeBob episodes in their lives...
yes because sandy and squidward are as dumb as patrick

Back