Spongebob on Cartoon Network.

VG_Addict

Imitation Krab
How would things be different if Spongebob got picked up by Cartoon Network instead of Nickelodeon?

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Yeah, unlike Nickelodeon Cartoon Network KNOWS when to let go of a show!

I almost wish CN did get SpongeBob SquarePants because they would handle the show better and not allow its success to go to their heads

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
True Cartoon Network let go some good shows- Gumball, The Regular Show and Steven Universe Future which it will ended on March 27

Gumball ended after 6 Seasons
The Regular Show ended after 7 Seasons
Steven Universe Future (is a limited series) will ended after 20 episodes although, the original Steven Universe series ended after 5 Seasons

but they need to let go two shows- Teen Titans Go and Powerpuff Girls 2016 i don't find them funny

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
SpongeBob would probably get away with more risqué content (it has adult jokes, but its humor isn't as crass as, say, Regular Show).
True Cartoon Network let go some good shows- Gumball, The Regular Show and Steven Universe Future which it will ended on March 27

Gumball ended after 6 Seasons
The Regular Show ended after 7 Seasons
Steven Universe Future (is a limited series) will ended after 20 episodes although, the original Steven Universe series ended after 5 Seasons

but they need to let go two shows- Teen Titans Go and Powerpuff Girls 2016 i don't find them funny
If it helps, CN seems to be pretending PPG 2016 doesn't exist.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
speak of CN, Steven Universe Future is now over.

anyways, hope Spongebob will ended before 2025 or 2030

Back