SpongeBob Music Thread

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
There's one cartoon track that hasn't been used since season 8 that I'd like to hear more of. It played in You Don't Know Sponge, A Friendly Game, Love That Squid and a few other episodes. I'd love to hear it again in season 10.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
JerryTheSnail said:
There's one cartoon track that hasn't been used since season 8 that I'd like to hear more of. It played in You Don't Know Sponge, A Friendly Game, Love That Squid and a few other episodes. I'd love to hear it again in season 10.
That's the one that plays when SpongeBob's telling Squiliva about all of Squid's talents, right? That one should be used a bit more also.
A few others I'd like to hear a bit more on SB:
-the "Inside Job" title card song. Great little sneaky tune.
-the unknown cartoon track that plays in "Goo Goo Gas" and "Cephalapod Lodge"
-"Spongey Bubbles"

DigDugtrio

Floating Shopping List
The Appetizer said:
That's the one that plays when SpongeBob's telling Squiliva about all of Squid's talents, right? That one should be used a bit more also.
-"Spongey Bubbles"
I would love to see the track from Goo Goo Gas make a return

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
The Appetizer said:
-"Spongey Bubbles"
Yeah, it's this track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkbNr5aBVVY

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
What's everyone's thoughts on the Pat Irwin tracks that showed up in Season 8 and never were used again? For me, they're alright, but not as good as his work for Rocko's Modern Life.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
What's everyone's thoughts on the Pat Irwin tracks that showed up in Season 8 and never were used again? For me, they're alright, but not as good as his work for Rocko's Modern Life.

Although they don't stick out in my mind as much as others, they were still pretty darn good.

EliasIsHere

Baby Clam
Kelpy G. said:
I hope we hear some new tracks with Season 10's title cards, which is why I was glad that "Krusty Katering" used a new track.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk
I like all the dramatic cues.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I'm glad they brought Chum Bucket Rhumba! It was never used at all in season 8 and 9.

Hopefully they bring back Happy Sponge Chase Vibes, another original track that hasn't been used since season 7.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Just realized I don't know how to embed videos into posts. Almost a year on this site, and I feel I'd know something so basic, yet nonetheless.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Maybe a fool's wish, since some of Sonoton's tracks are pretty expensive, but I wouldn't mind hearing Mike Sunderland's tracks once again after 10 years of absence.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
I think I am the only one who thinks so, but Brian Peters' accordion tracks are incredibly bland. They even end almost exactly the same: with a held accordion note. At least Carr-Bolger's tracks have a variety of how they end.

Back