Movie News SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run Announced

Bianca

Dreamlover

EM.

Moby Dollar
Aw, it would have been cool if the flyer that Spongebob was holding simply said "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS SNAIL?"

Captain Stupid

Moby Dollar
A very promising trailer with beautiful animation and funny humor! It does remind me of "Have You Seen this Snail?", but hopefully, they'll be more creative and not an extended copy.

I never thought I'd be pleased by SpongeBob animated in CGI! The CGI even matches the spirit of the show!

EM.

Moby Dollar
A very promising trailer with beautiful animation and funny humor! It does remind me of "Have You Seen this Snail?", but hopefully, they'll be more creative and not an extended copy.

I never thought I'd be pleased by SpongeBob animated in CGI! The CGI even matches the spirit of the show!
Yeah, it feels like the CGI is trying to mimic the old style animation, and I like that much better than just typical movements you would see in any ol moments animated like that, a la Sponge Out Of Water. not to mention that everything looks like those close up images in the show and Chowder.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I will not be seeing this in the theater

My family has more interest in the other film coming out that day, Fast & Furious 9

I will probably watch the movie when it inevitably airs on Nick for sheer curiousity though

I am just so fatigued from SpongeBob SquarePants and will be leaving it behind after this season

The 3rd film won't reinjuvenate my interest

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I will not be seeing this in the theater

My family has more interest in the other film coming out that day, Fast & Furious 9

I will probably watch the movie when it inevitably airs on Nick for sheer curiousity though

I am just so fatigued from SpongeBob SquarePants and will be leaving it behind after this season

The 3rd film won't reinjuvenate my interest

Back