Spongebob Movie Plothole Sandy

Shiizui

Baby Clam
Hey.
Just wanted to ask you something. Watched the new Spongebob movie yesterday and I asked myself if did I forgot or miss something in the show? (btw there are some spoilers of the movie, if u didnt watch it yet).
Soooo... did they just randomly changed Sandys Background? As I remember, Spongebob met Sandy in one of the first episodes of the show for the first time. Why did they just say, that they know each other since a camp in their childhood? It was tooo random imo. Or did i understand the "first met" episode wrong?

Shiizui

Baby Clam
Can Nickelodeon please just leave Spongebob alone and stop makin those episodes, spin offs and movies. I want to remember spongebob as the best childhood show.

Fear Of A Nerdy Patty

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I can live with the show continuing, but the spin-offs and unnecessary sequels are really taking it a step too far. (Not that I want the show to go on forever either though)

teeny2ns

Baby Clam
It ties into the new Kamp Koral show/setting, and from what I’ve heard the crew supposedly has an explanation for how Sandy being there works out even with Tea at the Treedome, and it would be revealed later (presumably in the show)

Back