Movie News The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
I think they'll move it to somewhere around January 2019. This date seem the most likely because after the Lego movie 2 is Captain Marvel. An MCU film. After that it's just more blockbuster films Spongebob can't take on. The movies coming out in January (That've been announced) are Pigeon Impossible, Playmobil, and a Universal Monsters film. Those movie except for maybe Universal Monsters will be beaten by SpongeBob.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
BenPaz said:
I think they'll move it to somewhere around January 2019. This date seem the most likely because after the Lego movie 2 is Captain Marvel. An MCU film. After that it's just more blockbuster films Spongebob can't take on. The movies coming out in January (That've been announced) are Pigeon Impossible, Playmobil, and a Universal Monsters film. Those movie except for maybe Universal Monsters will be beaten by SpongeBob.
What the heck is Pigeon Impossible? I can't find anything anywhere about it. I think it's fake.

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
REN AND STIMPY SHORT CARTOON CONFIRMED TO BE PAIRED WITH THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE 3:
Mr62j66.jpg

This is possibly more proof on his tumblr:
http://gadworks.tumblr.com/post/142428700218/big-announcement-john-k-and-i-are-in-the-process

Back