Sponge Out of Water SpongeBob Movie 2 - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Smaher said:
Plankton? Buddies?
He said the first movie was a buddy movie, because it was mainly about SpongeBob and Patrick, whereas this one includes all of the characters. The way he said it does make it sound like Plankton is on the same side of the others in this movie, which would be interesting if true, but we might be reading too much into it. He could simply have meant that everybody is involved.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Is anyone going to watch it the exact day it comes out?

Anyways, I'm super excited that all main characters (except Gary) will be involved. YES!!!!!!!!!!

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
SpongeyKid said:
Is anyone going to watch it the exact day it comes out?

Anyways, I'm super excited that all main characters (except Gary) will be involved. YES!!!!!!!!!!
Gary is in it! :gary:

piRXZEB.png

Though he probably won't be going on the adventure ... to busy with important snail stuff.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Doowopasaurus said:
I hope this doesn't excite people too much, because I don't know if it's true, but...
This evening, the 2014-15 Nick Upfront is taking place. There is a large chance that they will reveal new info on the SpongeBob Movie 2, like the plot or pictures.
Again, this is just my theory.
I'm hoping they at least mention it since this is the last upfront before the premiere, but I'm not sure if they talk about theatrical movies at upfronts. I think they focus more on the TV channel. Still, they brought it up in 2012, and it is relevant because it will bring attention to SpongeBob as a whole, so there's a chance we could hear something this year. Personally I'm not expecting new movie info from the upfront but I hope I'm wrong. Even just an official picture would be awesome.

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
but...I WANNA SEE A CLIP

Title card is nice and i agree 3D part looks ehh

Mayo

I wonder why it says 3D when Paul Tibbitt confirmed most of the animation is 2D?

Supmandude

Squog
Mayo said:
I wonder why it says 3D when Paul Tibbitt confirmed most of the animation is 2D?
It might mean that it's a 3D movie (with the glasses) but that the actual movie is animated in 2D for the most part and the 2D animation is just going to be made to look 3D if you go to see it that way. Just a guess.

I really hope the movie isn't named "SpongeBob 3D", though. That just sounds like a ride.

Back