Sponge Out of Water SpongeBob Movie 2 - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

Cha

I love SBM
I want this to happen.

We go over to Sandy's treedome and she's testing her latest invention that allows her to bring people back from the past. She's flipping buttons on the remote of the device and each time she does so a person from that era shows up. One of them is Squidly in a second cameo.

BubbleBud said:
Doesn't matter if I hardly even make into your top ten.
okay

no, I've said it already

just because you aren't #3 doesn't mean suddenly everyone hates you. I like all the members here, okay?

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
E.V.I.L said:
okay

no, I've said it already

just because you aren't #3 doesn't mean suddenly everyone hates you. I like all the members here, okay?
I never said everyone seriously hated me. Just you.

Maybe in the new SB movie, there will be a fight scene between you and me. In CGI.

BubbleBud said:
I never said everyone seriously hated me. Just you.

Maybe in the new SB movie, there will be a fight scene between you and me. In CGI.
I don't hate you holy crap :P

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I'm most curious about what the context of the live-action will be and if they can pull it off a second time without it being same-y. I always thought it would be cool if they ended up at a real life aquarium or marine science institute, like the one Hillenburg used to work at, because it would bring everything full circle. Maybe incorporate Hillenburg's passion for respecting the ocean and its creatures, though that would run the risk of being very preachy and straying from the core values of the show, which are its characters and their interactions.

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
E.V.I.L said:
I don't hate you holy crap :p
(sarcasm)

I'm not actually mad at you. I love you, so deeply and dearly.

I'll buy you some popcorn while we watch our fight scene in the movie, in CGI.

BubbleBud said:
(sarcasm)

I'm not actually mad at you. I love you, so deeply and dearly.

I'll buy you some popcorn while we watch our fight scene in the movie, in CGI.
I call having the magical Jester Hat powers

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Please only use this thread to talk about the movie, not random chat. It's going to get pretty long, especially as more news comes out, so I'd ideally like to keep it as clutter free as possible. Makes it easier for me to organize. :)

Unlimitedcha said:
I want this to happen.

We go over to Sandy's treedome and she's testing her latest invention that allows her to bring people back from the past. She's flipping buttons on the remote of the device and each time she does so a person from that era shows up. One of them is Squidly in a second cameo.
Yes yes yes and then Squidly joins there adventure-th.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
spongeykid said:
I hope Plankton and Krabs work together in the movie and make friends, SpongeBob and Sandy show their true feelings and kiss, Patrick falls in love with a mermaid, Squilliam and Squidward decide to open their own art museum, during the movie SpongeBob gets his drivers license, Squidward hugs SpongeBob and Patrick, while they all then do a heartwarming song about each other and do a group hug at the end as Gary just watches the whole thing................ :D
This is going to become like The Tom and Jerry Movie when Tom and Jerry talk, become friends and sing a song about them being friends.

Supmandude

Squog
I kind of would like this to be a Plankton revenge movie personally, as long as they do something interesting with it. I don't want the bucket helmets to come back or anything because that was the first movie and doing that again would just be a rehash but I would still like to see the character of Plankton again. Although, if it takes place after the first movie they'd better not forget the continuty that he got the formula or make a lame excuse for it. I would also like it if he's redeemed at the end and befriends Mr. Krabs like the ending to Friend or Foe and New Leaf but without the copout of him taking the formula again.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
It would be pretty awesome though if they managed to come up with a plot that didn't involve Plankton. I imagine it's pretty hard to make a full length film just from a regular SpongeBob day... so something crazy has to happen.. and I can't think of anything that wouldn't involve Plankton. Can't wait to hear more details about the plot.

Supmandude

Squog
It would be pretty awesome though if they managed to come up with a plot that didn't involve Plankton. I imagine it's pretty hard to make a full length film just from a regular SpongeBob day... so something crazy has to happen.. and I can't think of anything that wouldn't involve Plankton. Can't wait to hear more details about the plot.

Maybe they could do something with Man Ray and/or The Dirty Bubble. They would probably have to have Mermaid Man in it if they did that, though and that would be kind of depressing without Ernest Borgnine. :(

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Supmandude said:
I kind of would like this to be a Plankton revenge movie personally, as long as they do something interesting with it. I don't want the bucket helmets to come back or anything because that was the first movie and doing that again would just be a rehash but I would still like to see the character of Plankton again. Although, if it takes place after the first movie they'd better not forget the continuty that he got the formula or make a lame excuse for it. I would also like it if he's redeemed at the end and befriends Mr. Krabs like the ending to Friend or Foe and New Leaf but without the copout of him taking the formula again.
Paul Tibbitt said it's a whole new adventure rather than a continuation of the first movie, so I wouldn't expect them to acknowledge anything that happened in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
BoysWhoCry said:
I wish Stephen Hillenburg would still help write this
He is working on something in the second movie... Stephen Hillenburg has been working on the show, too. Just he is exectutive producer for the show.

BoysWhoCry

Imitation Krab
President Squidward said:
He is working on something in the second movie... Stephen Hillenburg has been working on the show, too. Just he is exectutive producer for the show.
ok I don't see his name in the credits though anymore

Back