Sponge Out of Water SpongeBob Movie 2 - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

The second movie will make 0 dollars because Imma steal it all. :werd:

You're crushing spongie's dreams, my friend.
As for the 2nd movie, I feel like it'll do well at the Box Office. As much as sequels tend to bring less interest to people (possibly because sequels are notorious for being bad), it's SpongeBob, for goodness sake! :D

Then Omair will mug the Box Office peoples.

You're crushing spongie's dreams, my friend.
As for the 2nd movie, I feel like it'll do well at the Box Office. As much as sequels tend to bring less interest to people (possibly because sequels are notorious for being bad), it's SpongeBob, for goodness sake! :D

Then Omair will mug the Box Office peoples.

I am so going to use the stolen money to buy a million SBSM2 tickets. Lawl.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
https://twitter.com/paultibbitt
Still not really "new" information, but this was an exchange on Paul Tibbitt's Twitter:

Guy: R u continuing from the first movie or giving the little yellow guy a whole new adventure?

Tibbitt: Whole new adventure!!

So that's good. We know that it'll be a standalone movie then.

Yessss, I was hoping it wouldn't be an actual sequel. :D

Cha

I love SBM
https://twitter.com/paultibbitt
Still not really "new" information, but this was an exchange on Paul Tibbitt's Twitter:

Guy: R u continuing from the first movie or giving the little yellow guy a whole new adventure?

Tibbitt: Whole new adventure!!

So that's good. We know that it'll be a standalone movie then.
So I'm guessing that the first movie will still be considered the last episode then. I'm kind of glad they didn't make it a sequel because it could be confusing to others.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
'

THANK YOU! :magicwink:
Top Stories tonight :
Penguin-obsessed New Yorker and Swear-enthusiast Scouser starts yet another off-topic conversation

This movie will do good on box office. I just knew it. The kids, the families, they'll enjoy SB, as I'm optimistic.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
guys is nickelon going to get us spoirs about the movie

patrikstar

Baby Clam
Last year, we discussed rumours that there may be a new Spongebob movie in the pipeline.
As of today, those rumours are officially confirmed - Paramount is indeed working on a new Spongebob movie, set to be released in late 2014 (ten years after the first movie - hands up if that makes you feel old!)
http://www.hollywood...pe-dauman295695

Details are still sketchy at this point; we don't know who is involved, what the animation style will be, whether it will be a sequel/prequel or standalone movie. But at least now we know that it's definitely happening.

When the rumours first surfaced last year, I didn't know whether to be pleased or not. But now it's officially happening, I have to admit I'm excited and I can't help but sit here with a big grin on my face. >_<

I will keep this thread updated with news when we start to hear more about it.
In the mean time ... feel free to speculate!
I cant wait until the new move comes out. And yes it did make me feel old only knowing that the first movie came out 10 years ago freeky right

léo elbarto

Bomb-Selling Pirate
even if I can't wait for it, I'm kind of afraid, the show only get one shot for this, if it's a failure, songebob is dead.

even if I can't wait for it, I'm kind of afraid, the show only get one shot for this, if it's a failure, songebob is dead.

Wow, you could be right. With Hillenburg in it, I'm quite positive that it will go well. If it does end SpongeBob, I hope it ends it on a high note. :)
By the way, why not introduce yourself? Go to the Introductions forum. :D

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
I don't know if I should be proud for this or not... I mean, they can either bring grace to SpongeBob SquarePants, or bashfully destroy it. If they do make it, it better be written by the old writers.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
I don't know if I should be proud for this or not... I mean, they can either bring grace to SpongeBob SquarePants, or bashfully destroy it. If they do make it, it better be written by the old writers.
Well, I heard Hillenburg's in it

Back