Sponge Out of Water SpongeBob Movie 2 - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]revealed a quick shot of SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward with muscled up bodies[/background]
$100 to the person who sends me the teaser before Nick releases it to the press :p (pics or whatever it is)
go go go

paint.jpg

They're returning to the classic SpongeBob style? If they mean animation, then ditto what SBRoxMan said. Count me in for this movie! :thumb1:

Cha

I love SBM
The plot has the surface world in it? Oh my dreams are being fulfilled! :D And I hope the CGI thing turns out alright.

AlexaStar

Floating Shopping List
I just hope Sandy has a large role in this movie. While I understand why she wasn't in the first movie very much (in spite of the fact that she would have probably helped SpongeBob if the writers had let her), I was still quite disappointed to see that she had such a minor role.

If Sandy is given a small role in this movie as well, I'm going to be very upset.

I just hope Sandy has a large role in this movie. While I understand why she wasn't in the first movie very much (in spite of the fact that she would have probably helped SpongeBob if the writers had let her), I was still quite disappointed to see that she had such a minor role.

If Sandy is given a small role in this movie as well, I'm going to be very upset.

Hopefully they go Ghoul Fools on us. :)

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
I think the first movie made like over 100 million at the box office worldwide, pretty good for the standard of animation films :)

Back