Sponge Out of Water SpongeBob Movie 2 - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]revealed a quick shot of SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward with muscled up bodies[/background]
$100 to the person who sends me the teaser before Nick releases it to the press :p (pics or whatever it is)
go go go

paint.jpg

Cha

I love SBM
The plot has the surface world in it? Oh my dreams are being fulfilled! :D And I hope the CGI thing turns out alright.

I just hope Sandy has a large role in this movie. While I understand why she wasn't in the first movie very much (in spite of the fact that she would have probably helped SpongeBob if the writers had let her), I was still quite disappointed to see that she had such a minor role.

If Sandy is given a small role in this movie as well, I'm going to be very upset.

I just hope Sandy has a large role in this movie. While I understand why she wasn't in the first movie very much (in spite of the fact that she would have probably helped SpongeBob if the writers had let her), I was still quite disappointed to see that she had such a minor role.

If Sandy is given a small role in this movie as well, I'm going to be very upset.

Hopefully they go Ghoul Fools on us. :)

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
I think the first movie made like over 100 million at the box office worldwide, pretty good for the standard of animation films :)