Sponge Out of Water SpongeBob Movie 2 - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

hfjs

A Sponge Fan said:
:rofl: Laughed so hard when I saw that pic. Reminds me of the thread where we would post fake stuff that we found on eBay. :p
We still do that XD

Cha

I love SBM
Inb4 I have an obsession with Bongespob.

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
DadMom AngryPants said:
Kyle A Carrozza is a character layout artist. He can't discuss anything that's in the movie (no surprise there), but he has posted a couple of fun things like this:
I've heard of him, that cool that he's working on the movie! :D

Ha, BongeSpob's body looks like some Teletubbie knock-off. xD

léo elbarto

Bomb-Selling Pirate
hey all you people, I found this banner with the spongebob movie 2 logo on it
original_412480_r3liau_7zn25khfke_jmlobti.jpg

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
E.V.I.L said:
I still think in the RL scene, me, you Jibbix, HPL, and some other members should be backround weirdos with jester hats
I better save money for a plane ticket, 'cause I'm in. Can I wear a fez, though? :P

DadMom AngryPants said:
Kyle A Carrozza is a character layout artist. He can't discuss anything that's in the movie (no surprise there), but he has posted a couple of fun things like this:
Kyle Carrozza (aka TV's Kyle) is awesome. I know about him because he's done some great covers of TMBG songs and well as good original songs.

SBManiac!!!!!! said:
I better save money for a plane ticket, 'cause I'm in. Can I wear a fez, though? :p

Kyle Carrozza (aka TV's Kyle) is awesome. I know about him because he's done some great covers of TMBG songs and well as good original songs.
wear whatever you want :P

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I've found another Character Layout Artist, called Adam Paloian. In this blog post (which is a nice read because he talks about how much the show means to him and how thrilled he is with the job) he confirms that Sherm Cohen is working on the movie as his supervisor. I don't know what Cohen's official position is but now we know for sure that he is on board. :D

Needless to say, I couldn't have asked for a better job. I'm learning so much from my supervisor, Sherm Cohen and I'm honored to be given the chance to be taught by him. I stay late after work almost every day because I'm still "absorbing" (pun) the reality of it all.

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
It better not give us a ::dolphin noise::ing cut to black and end the series there. ._.

RandomSpongebobFan said:
It better not give us a ::dolphin noise::ing cut to black and end the series there. ._.
That won't happen most likely, a Season 10 is almost going to happen.

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
léo elbarto said:
hey all you people, I found this banner with the spongebob movie 2 logo on it
original_412480_r3liau_7zn25khfke_jmlobti.jpg
I think this is official, maybe it's a mock up of some kind. Look at the quality of the artwork 'n' such. The SB2 movie was originally going to be (or considered to have) a 2014 release. I looked at the url for the picture and it contained the website "coroflot.com". They work with Viacom.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

The Vampyre of Time

Moby Dollar
Alright, do these three things.

1. Try and make it funny like the original and not those 'specials' we've had lately.
2. Make an awesome movie based game with Heavy Iron.
3. Bring back George Bluth... I Mean Jeffery Tambor.

If you have that I don't care what critics say I'm seein' it!

Back